Beauty Question for Girls?

I am also a girl and I'm not sure if I'm the only one who notices this but does anyone else know how there always seem to be certain girls who just look so put together? Regardless of how "pretty" they are their clothes just always stay crisp through the night and their hair doesn't get stringy and I always assumed they just try super hard; but no matter how hard I try and even if I do look good, I still just look messy and I'm just wondering if anyone has the secret not to looking pretty, but just staying looking put together. Thanks in advance !!!

Thanks to all the girls who responded I thought it was so funny how most of you know exactly what I am talking about hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• i know this is a question for girls but still , if in your profile picture is you then i would say you are way much put together and better.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to have fun it's impossible to not get messy !
    Usually girls take make up with them in a small purse and go to bathrooms to redo their make-up , brush their hair and refresh a bit.

But most of all it's not the way you look but the way you feel!
    Do you know superwoman from youtube? look at her she wakes up with dark circles under her eyes and still record like that she just doesn't give a fuck about what ohers think because she feels comfortabke with herself and she's not gonna feel bad or sorry for the way she looks !
    You got to rock what God gavd you ;p

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• With a Face like yours, @leehgiovanna, you don't have a thing to worry about.
    As long as You yourself look this Good with your Face and in any Place, Clothes and Hair is Far from Fear here, dear, and if a guy is Looking at You and the Real You, he Unconditionally will Not be looking at the Rest, should it not always be looking its Best.
    However, from time to time, go to the Ladies Room... Groom in between.
    Good luck. xx

• lol Yes i know how you feel! You should just freshin up a bit. But hairspray and bullet proof make-up spray lol! haha! I just wing it. I kinda stop comparing myself to others it feels so good.

• I was thinking this too... They stand and sit very straight - so their shirt doesn't wrinkle, they use primer and setting spray for makeup, they use waterproof mascara, hairspray, and suffer high heels for as long as needed.

So I say it IS mostly effort. I don't want to lose 2 hours of my day every day on these things. Noooo way.

• there are girls that are perfectionists and have crisp closets that are organized by color or make sure to wipe the eye shadow dust on their palettes or clean their brushes after every use. my friend is exactly the way you describe and i've seen her room and it doesn't have one thing out of order. although that's a good habit, im just not up for such tedious tasks lmaoo ironing every single one of my clothes? hell no, no thanks

• all real girls get messy.. that's a human thing..

• Pay attention to the fabric you are using. Some clothes you CAN sleep in and they look crisp. I like rayon. And acetate. As for the hair, some hair is oily and you have to wash it all the time. But lucky persons only have to set their hair or get a blow out once a week. I envy those people! At 48 I STILL have to wash my hair every day.

• I used to think that but you just have to look very closely, often times we pick at our flaws and are so focused on those we don't notice that other's are generally just as flawed.

• lol i know what you mean, i've thought that too... it is most certainly effort and making certain things a habit. We all have that in us. Some of us are naturally more pretty (societally speaking) than others so those people are gonna look like elegant stunners but any of us can look put together. Question is, is that what you want and are you willing to put in the time and effort?

• I think it's just you thinking that you look messy, when you probably don't. And anyway those girls probably sacrifice there sleep and get up early for more time on their appearance. I would rather sleep in

• Exhibiting confidence is everything! Having a decent haircut helps as does having a skincare routine. It's the small things that make a difference