Makeup! Opinions?

I love the natural look. I don't wear makeup for several reasons, mostly because I have sensitive skin and little time to actually deal with makeup.

Now I'm curious for the perspective of other women and men.

Girls: Do you prefer to wear makeup, or no?
Guys: Do you prefer girls without makeup or with?

Explanations for your opinions are greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like yourself I have sensitive skin and can't use a lot of the drug store makeups and my skin seems to have very expensive tastes :( I also think a natural look is far nicer than wearing a face full of makeup. So generally I focus more on looking after my skin, wear mascara with a bone coloured eyeshadow with a little bit of blusher for an everyday look. Maybe the occassional bit of highlighting too. But i rarely wear foundation as I love my freckles XP I also rarely have the patience to spend longer than 20 mins doing my makeup XD I greatly admire those women who have the patience to spend over an hour perfecting their look though.
    Overall I think a little bit of makeup is great. But too much and you end up looking like a drag queen... Also all the men I've dated and been friends with generally prefer a more natural look to full on facepaint.

• Aw, me too! Freckles are fun :3. Very informative opinion! I, too, admire girls with that patience- my friends can spend hours doing their makeup, and I don't even understand how. But thanks for the opinion! :)

• Anytime! :) x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I love make-up!

• I like a little bit of makeup. Not every day for every occasion, but I do like it. In my opinion it just makes me look more put-together.

• Lipstick is an everyday thing for me, but as far as full on makeup not an everyday thing, though I love makeup and getting all done up

• I don't wear make up that much. Sometimes I wear lipstick but that's about it.