There's this new app I baught that lets u put makeup on what do you think of these pictures of me with different makeup on?

there's this new app I baught that lets u put makeup on what do you think of these pictures of me  with different makeup on ?

what do you think of this makeup on me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have just tried actual makeup on giiirl

• Nothing wrong with a trial-and-error using an app, before investing in products. :-D

• "trial-and-error" as in a way to experiment with something, like in your case with makeup. Instead of buying makeup that you may or may not like or know how to use, you are using the app instead before investing money in makeup.

• @Prof_Don oh I thought you were referring to a app as a error and trial

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• coool! lol haha!

• I like the 2nd one best :)

• I love the second one

• 2nd is gooooiod

• I don't like green on you but maybe it's because you are wearing blue. I like brown on you a lot

• I like the brown one to and my other favorite is I think called regency rose witch another one I like

• yes I think rose would look good on you too.

• the thing about these apps is that you tell its fake digital make up the gurus on youtube use it but I don't know how they make it look real with all those expensive cameras probably

• you look good thou 2 and 3rd one are the best on you

• true but on app I noticed they had live makeup and I saw you do some effects