Guys or gals do you like it when a mother dresses like her daughters? I still enjoy dressing sexy and showing off and allow my girls to as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as that mother has a grip on reality and knows where the line is. I have no problem with a mother in teenage minded clothing (exposed midriff, cleavage, shoulders, etc..) but if you're sporting a muffin top splurging its way out of your clothing then it's not a matter of fashion, just a matter of nasty.

Really, so long as you're in the reasonable shape to pull it off, go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if it's classy sexy or trashy sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, your not that old anyway

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• This is what I thought about..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jscAxaanGp8

• there are limits especially at your age. my mom is 38 and i hate when dresses out of her age group there ways to look good without dressing in your teenage daughter's clothes. you encourage your daughters that revealing their body is good, sexualizing themselves? wow you're the reason why girls nowadays have no self-respect smh

• If my momma wants to dress sexy and feel amazing about herself who am I to say I don't like it. I love it when my mom has the confidence to go out and feel good about her self