Do you have makeup phases?

Like a lipstick phase where you want to try all the lipsticks so you buy a ton!
I went trough a lipstick phase, nail phase, hair phase, foundation phase, and now I'm going through a highlighter phase. Do you go trough makeup phases? If so what phase are you going trough?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, although I don't buy a ton but just wear them as much as I can. X) Before, it was nail polishes which I actually did buy a ton of since I was into nail art, then it became eyeliner which I would constantly wear even to sleep, and now it's lipstick which I also wear even when I'm just lounging around at home and sometimes to sleep too. I'm kinda impressed I haven't had it stain my sheets yet actually. X) Oh, I think my very first phase was hair though, since makeup and nail polish weren't allowed in my previous schools.

• Yep I'm currently going through lipstick phase

• I used to but now that I got a job where I work hard and am no longer a student I'm much more money conscious. I try to buy sparingly but I'm
    Always looking for perfect eyeliner and mascara.