How do I get rid of eye bags?

I have really huge bags. I get 8-hours of good night sleep. I spend too much on my phone though. What's the best way to get rid of this without getting surgeries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Undercover stick is Real Quick.
    And a bit of your Favorite foundation will Help the 'Really huge bags.'
    I have had a small amount of darkness under my own eyes all of my life. However, with all of the Concealers these Dealers Make with all of the Makeup, it is a Piece of Cake to Make... Them disappear here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Swimming laps
    prep-H if used prudently
    no alcohol or large meals before bedtime
    and if all else fails, go to medically monitored sleep center to get help... there's more going on at night than you realize! (Should have typed NOT going on!)

• go to a dermatologist and ask them to help you figure out what is causing your eye bags and what is worsening them. most of it is due to genetics (skull structure, thin skin), but some could be due to allergies, sleeping on your belly, straining your eyes with screens, lack of sleep, hyperpigmentation etc. Doctor can help you deal with what's in your control.

• hemorrhoid cream works