Is it a waste of money to buy expensive makeup at Sephora?

im having a strong urge to buy the Gwen stefani makeup palette it's 50 bucks but I'm not sure if I should do it. I want to reward myself for losing 28 lbs. what do you y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats! It's definitely worth rewarding yourself for the loss of 28lbs! Just make sure you think you'll like that reward enough to justify the 50 bucks. Have you hit your weight loss goal or do you have more to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Can you afford it and is it a super item that no drugstore product compared to? Most stuff I can find in the drugstore. Just not my corrector.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude seriously, you lost a ton of weight treat your self, only you can determine if its a waste of money.

• Well done for losing the 28lbs. Yes... you treat yourself, you deserve it. ☺️

What Girls Said 14

• Yes treat yourself! When I lose 30lbs hahah i'll probably buy stuff too!! I would do that!

• As long as you are going to get good use out of it

• 50 bucks is really not the world so just buy it if you want it!

• I think you should reward yourself! Congrats! I haven't tried Gwen Stefanis line tho.

• my girlfriend advised me to spend on expensive make up due to the quality. though i dont buy make up much, i believe in quality

• Nice job on the weight loss! I don't wear makeup often but when I do I feel like they should be good products to make me look good not damage my skin or whatever. I would buy it if you like it! It's a nice reward and you'll look damn good! :)

• money is only wasted if you spend it on something that isn't going to get used.

• Not really... The make last longer because it's higher quality. Treat yourself.

• I don't use drug store makeup, most of my makeup is from Sephora or Mac. The price reflects the quality at those stores, so it's totally worth it!

• well if you want it the get it- its not a waste if you enjoy it and use it.
    also well done on losing 28lbs :)

• Not worth it to me; esp since I get breakouts if I use them.

• Definitely! Go for it, you deserve it.

• 28pounds omg i would reward myself by buying everything lol and yes its worth spending on

• I consider it a waste of money to be honest, but it's all up to you. It's your money after all.