Ok, is this completely inappropriate?

I was with my private tutor in his study room at school,and I turned around to get my bag and as I walked out, he grabbed my ass.

Should I say anything next time?

He's about 30, and I'm 14.

Should I go back, I mean it wasn't that big but it was a bit pervy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It IS A BIIIIIG DEAL, because you are what we guys call "Jail Bait". Something like that can land a guy in a 10x10 steel pen.

An "Ass Grab" is a sexual advance and can get him fired from his job and he might have to go to some counseling.

If you continue with this, he'll have to introduce himself to the neighbors as "Hi, I'm a registered sex offender".

Get the HELL away from him, any guy who is older who does that to 14yo girls is more than a creep, he's borderline pedophile.

Tell your parents that you don't want him anymore and you want to switch to a woman, make up an excuse, and if they don't buy it, tell them what happened.

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever you do, don't go back. I agree with Evilsheepempire that you should tell your parents what happened, but ultimately that decision is up to you. What I can tell you as this: you might not think it's a big deal, but if you go back to him and pretend like nothing happened, he is going to assume, in that sick, twisted mind of his, that you were ok with the groping. Once he learns that, he's going to go farther. Personally, I'd say to tell your parents as well as the agency or company he works for, because even if you never go back and never see him again, there's a good chance that he'll try the same thing on the next underage girl that walks into his office, and this time he might not stop at groping.

• Absolutely it is a big deal! It might not seem like something hun, but this is the first step. Many times a guy will try something small to see what he can get away with. If you go back, then he will think that it's ok, and he will try and go even farther. You're putting yourself in a situation where something bad can happen. And girls do get raped all the time. This is definitely not something you should take lightly

• Oh for Christ sakes, girl! You should have belted him with a swift backhand and kicked him in the nards kung-fu style right before you called the cops. This sicko is a pervert and if he isn't forced to stop his illegal behavior NOW he will prey on other girls -- guaranteed -- and you could have (and should have) saved the next girl. Sure he may be nice and likable, but that's how they *have* to be to prey on innocent victims. Don't let that stop you from doing what's right. All A-holes like this should be locked up together and castrated (they have a special prison on an island near Tacoma, Washington for guys like this - except the castration part. Even when they've served their sentence they STILL keep them locked up! That's the way to treat these troglodytes).

• Stay way clear from this dude and report him.

• huge deal. I'm pretty much just gunna say what they all did. so I wont, but don't let it happen again, do something, like what evilsheepempire said.please

• I agree with Evilsheepempire.

A 30 year old guy who resorts to underage girls for sex either can't get a 30 year old woman or he's a pedophile. Or both.

Follow Evilsheepempire's advice.

What Girls Said 2

• Honey please do not take that ! He does not need to be messing around with a 14 year old. I have a 13 year old daughter and that makes me furious ! I'd knock his lights out if he did that to my daughter. Report him ! He is an authority figure and it is against the rules to treat you like that ! One thing will lead to another if you don't stop it now. Tell your parents.

• Don't go back! He could end up in jail for something like that. If anything I would tell an adult, so he could get what he deserves.