Girls, Top Ten Must Haves?
Okay, so girls and I went shopping yesterday, and I found that we all had very different lists. Here's mine, what's yours?
1. a short, black leather jacket. 2. a brown leather jacket, short as well 3. aviator shades 4. dark jeans, that show off your ass 5. three black dresses (casual, semi-formal, & uber-formal) 6. black floral dress 7. red heels 8. converse, of various colors 9. fishnet stockings 10. moccasins guys, feel free to add what you like on girls. ;]
Updates: Most Helpful Girl
1. A really good, nicely fitting pair of skinny jeans.
2. A versatile pair of canvas shoes (I'm obsessed with Converse, Vans, and Keds) 3. White V-neck shirt 4. High waisted shirt 5. Pair of black tights 6. Ray Ban Wayfarers (or knockoffs in my case, wahh) 7. A cardigan! I wear them so much. 8. A dress that can be dressed up or dressed down. 9. A statement piece of jewelry that can add interest to an outfit. 10. Tank tops for layering. Basically all I'd ever need, lol.
What Guys Said 5
Not a girl but since there's no similar question for guys I'll answer anyway. I'm going to limit it to clothes since I ASSUME that's what you're asking for although if I had a choice there would be tons of non apparel-related things on my list.
1. Pair of combat boots/hiking boots. -Already own 2. Plain leather riding jacket that isn't an obvious a riding jacket so that it can be worn casually. -Already own one but it's a bit too big now that I've lost weight. Need to get a new one that's sized properly when finances will allow 3. Pair of GOOD cross training/running shoes. -Already own but due for replacement soon 4. Pair of black cargo pants -Own but they're cheap Walmart ones that likely won't last very long. I'll replace them with some quality ones when I reach my goal size. 6. Denim Jacket. -Haven't owned one since I was a teenager. Badly want another one but I'm picky about how it looks and can't find one like my old one ANYWHERE 7. Black T-shirt with Decepticons logo on it -Don't own YET but will. 8. Jeans with Kevlar reinforced knees, hips, and seat. Preferably Sartso brand. -Don't own yet but will when I reach my goal weight. 9. Icon Contra textile riding jacket -Will likely buy one in the Spring 10. Good pair of driving gloves -Used to have them, don't anymore, will soon.
Just for fun my 10 list -
Formal wear - 10 - a black fedora with rings on the brim (just picked this up today) 9 - white dress shirt black tie 8 - black skinny jeans with black bandana 7 - combat boots. Casual - 6- Converse black hightops that have been worn into the ground 5 - varies punk band shirt that's either ripped or stained 4 - studded / chain bracelets 3 - padlock necklace 2 - biker jacket that's covered in studs and what not 1 - nightmare before Christmas wallet with chain. for girls 10 - converse black hightops 9 - raccoon eyeliner 8 - bracelets 7 - fitted band shirts 6 - skinny jeans 5 - tripp pants/shorts 4 - hoodie 3 - tank top 2 - guitar pick necklace (hadn made) 1 - combat boots.
You've made a common mistake most girls make. Dark jeans don't show off your ass. Light jeans do. (or at very least more so).
Dress me. What are the top 10 things a guy must have. I'm clueless !
jeans are always a winner and it looks superhot
What Girls Said 18
I'm not exactly sure what category these must haves fall under? Are we just talking about clothes?
They aren't really must haves, but it is a top ten list of things that I do have or would like to have, basically defining my style. 1. a good pair of jeans 2. plenty of bright, striped, polka dotted, happy looking panties 3. running shoes (I haven't bought any since high school) 4. cute, comfortable, casual shoes that can be worn in professional settings 5. a long flowy skirt that is tight at the waist with pockets 6. loose fitting cargo pants or shorts 7. this convertible pant skirt I found at etsy :3 8. A colourful, patterned top, either tight or with lots of flowy fabric 9. Sparkly hair clips and other such icing for my defiant hair 10. a gown for special occasions: link Something with lots of ruffles and folds and in rich fabric with paisley embroidery and black pearls in dark green *_*
1. ray ban aviators or wayfarers
2. true religion dark jeggings 3. little black dress 4. cardigans in black / grey 5. victorias secret yoga pants 6. tall uggs in black / grey / chocolate brown 7. juicy couture velour hoodies 8. diamond stud earrings 9.grey / black jeggings 10. ugg moccasins in black / chocolate brown 11.tank tops in white / black 12. leather motorcycle jacket in black 13. a comfy pair of black flats 14. black leggings 15. warm under armour hoodies I definately can't choose 10!
this is what I have:
1. 3/4 sleeve cardigans (black and light pink one) 2. 3 pairs of jeans, 1 dark, 1 medium color, and 1 straight leg (the other two are boot leg) 3. a black corduroy coat, it's peacoat style 4. socks 5. underwear 6. some tank tops (white ones to wear under everything, a black shiney sequin one, a black and white stripe one and a pink and white stripe one) 7. some long sleeve tees that are comfy and have no name brands on them, mostly in colors of gray, dark blue and stuff like that. 8. Some skirts, I like skirts that are flowy and to the knee because in the summer they help keep me cool (don't like to wear jeans in the summer at all) 9. some shorts, especially for the summer 10. oh and for shoes, I like sandals for the summer, 1 pair of walking shoes (addidas superstars) and 1 pair of running/hiking shoes (nikes). That's about it I think.
1. little black dress
2. black high heels 3. sunglasses 4. well fitting pair of jeans 5. neutral colored purse 6. matching costume jewelry 7. graphic tees 8. pea coat 9. casual dress 10. yoga pants
1. chucks - hands down! lol
2. vans 3. skinnies - black, dark blue, and gray 4. cardigans - that's just my thing 5. stud size earrings - I have about eight piercings in my ears and they all must be filled 6. small side bag - the one that hangs like a mini messanger bag. it keeps things out of my pockets 7. black tights 8. gotta have my t-shirts - funny, white, or black 9. yellow i-pod - definitely an accessory lol 10. light-weight knitted hat - saves me from bad hair days
1. Good pair of dark skinny jeans.
2. Cardigans in all colors! I loveee cardigans. 3. Tank tops. Lots of them. They come in really handy. 4. V neck shirts in long & short sleeve, white and black are essentials. 5. Flats! 6. A pretty floral dress or skirt. 7. Professional clothes such as dress pants, shirts, and pencil skirts. 8. Stilettos, every girl needs a pair to dress up any outfit. 9. Stud earrings, I hate the big dangly kinds. They're so ugly. Small-medium sized studs are classy. 10. tights/leggings. Black is very necessary.
1. Lightweight jacket, easy to cary too and from school
2. good pair of jeans that make my butt look good 3. tight-fit solid color V-neck 4. versatile flats ( I'm to tall for much else D':) 5. jean shorts that cut off just above the knee 6. flow-y skirt 7. good running shoes 8. nice cloth bag f 9. tank top 10. funny tee shirt
1. Jeans, bootcut and dark wash, bench is a good brand
2. Zip-up Hoodie, from tna. 3.white Camisol with lace around the top, or a razorback with lace on the straps/razorback part 4.T-shirt, plain or with a simple design 5.Long, and short grey cardigans 6. Black leather boots, with no heel, NOT UGGS! 7. Puma shoes 8.Longer necklaces, a simple chain with a charm, such as a leaf, or a rhinestone ball 9. a huge purse 10. A wool coat, not sure exactly what its called, you know the black coats everyone wears 11. black wool mittens, and a cute scarf for when its cold.
hmmm if it's MUST have only...meaning you cannot go without it or everyone should have one:
1)a white/black camisole 2)a black cardigan 3)a white/black short sleeved shirt 4)a white/black long sleeved shirt 5)a nice, pressed white collared button up shirt 6)a nice pair of black dress pants 7)a good pair of jeans (prefer dark but other washes are fine too) 8)a good pair of sneakers 9)a watch 10)a smile :) ...and yeah, I have a lot more than this in my closet, definitely more colors too but if it was down to essentials, this is what I would pick.
1. Skinny jeans
2. Cardigan. 3. I love Converse. 4. SKIRT! Any, as long as short and cute ;). I specially love ones from h&m 5. dress 6. awesome dress 7. Well I already have my fav leather jacket so am going for an adorable wool winter coat. 8. shoes. 9. High heels 10. boots
1. skinny jeans, flare jeans (of dark and light coloring)
2. brown and black flats 3.brown and black heals 4.awesome shades 5. tights/dresses 6. tight graphic tees 7. outrageous bikini 8.of course the converse 9. different colored dresses 10. jewelry! (necklaces, rings, earings ect) lol I love shopping! :) haha
1. A good pair of running or hiking shoes
2. A good pair of jeans that hold up and hug you 3. Comfy T-Shirts 4. Sweaters that are comfy and warm 5. Socks that cushion and provide a bit of support 6. Flip Flops 7. A good formal dress that's business appropriate 8. Jackets 9. Black heels that don't hurt your feet 10. Confidence
1. Carhartt pants
2. Warm fleece pants (for hunting they're nice and quiet) 3. Xtratuffs (I live in Southeast Alaska... Xtratuffs are the boots of choice) 4. Tank tops (I love the way I can move my arms in 'em) 5. Fun graphic tees 6. Grundens sweatshirt 7. A pair of blue jeans that fit just perfect (my favorite kind is the one that hugs your thighs then slightly flares out at the leg) 8. Outdoor Research rain jacket! (I think this is my favorite piece of clothing I own!) 9. Smart wool socks :D 10. Victoria's Secret cotton v-string (I think this is the girliest one yet, haha!)
1 Ray Ban Wafarers
2 Leather Jacket 3 boots 4 dark wash straight leg jeans 5 good black top (can wear under anything) 6 black tights 7 red lipstick 8 scarves 9 black or red cardigan 10 earrings
I like your list
My personal favorites are tan leather jacket floral summer dress white summer dress dark blue denim skirt dark blue skinny jeans black skinny jeans boots (I like uggs) leather boots gladiator shoes/thong sandals tank for layering :)
headband, heels, jeans (skinny), off shoulder dress..i can't think of any more!
not in any particular order
1) dark skinny jeans 2) black peep-toe pumps 3) cardigans 4) flats to match the cardigans 5) simple tank tops 6) long necklaces 7) black leggings 8) suede boots 9) shades that suit your face 10) earrings: one simple pair, like studs or huggies, a dangling pair, and hoops for going out
I cannot pick just ten! Also it depends what climate you live in. Mine would be ...
1) navy/black skinny or straight leg jeans 2) black pencil skirt 3) floral skirt 4) denim shorts (can be worn in summer or winter with tights) 5) plain white tee with a flattering neckline for you 6) a fun tee in a flattering colour 7) and 8) two cami tops in flattering colours (these can be tucked into pencil skirt or floral skirt to look like a dress) 9) and 10) two cardigans in colours to match all outfits 11) sweater in a colour to match all outfits 12) a trench/ pea coat 13) a casual parka or leather jacket 14) and 15) specially interesting tops 16) a shirt that can be worn buttoned up formally or as a casual layer over tees 17) plain flat ballerina pumps 18) a pair of casual canvas shoes - Keds/Vans/Converse 19) a pair of your-skin-colour high heels (if any!) 20) a pair of flat knee high boots in colour to flatter wardrobe 21) Fancy black heels 22) A selection of tights 23) a jeans belt 24) a waist cinching belt 25) a little black/ navy/ beige/ coral! dress or whatever the hell you want ...potato sacks all the way!
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.