Girls, How should a female guest for a graduation dress?

Not very girly and not an expert in fashion. I am going to a high school graduation in June and I don't know what I should wear exactly. I am guessing a dress would be good but I don't know what type would be good. It starts around 6 so should it be more like an evening dress or a sun dress. Anything would be helpful.

3

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say maybe a sheath dress would be cute? They're pretty versatile, not too girly, and you can dress it up or down depending on how you think the mood will be at the graduation. You could also ask whoever you're going with what they're going to wear, and then do something similar. People wear everything from long evening dresses to short sundresses, so it all depends on the setting of the place and what the weather is going to be like.

• Formal

• If it is hot, a cute sundress would work! You could also go for a shorter dress and wedges