Does anyone else hate summer clothes and wish you could wear winter clothes all year?

What do you do in summer? I'm seriously thinking of just wearing my winter clothes anyway and just pretend it's cold out lol..

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here. I don't like seeing people dressed all scandalous lol
    I prefer my joggers and hoodies.

What Guys Said 12

• I wish I could wear summer clothes all year actually lol

• For guys it's hard to be fashionable in T-shirt, shorts and flip flops lol. Girls can wear beautiful summer dresses at least.

• I like summer clothing.. I get tired of winter clothing after winter is gone.. besides it is too hot then to wear that stuff.. I do have one outfit I wear everyday and it makes it always feel like summer to me..

• I missing having more pockets, yes. Cargo shorts are great and all, until you are alternately bashing your phone and your wallet with your knees as you walk.

• No way, while I like the change of seasons and clothes, I love when I can put on a dope t shirt or polo shirt that hugs my muscles. I have been working with a trainer for several months, so I am stoked about wearing that stuff this summer. Still don't think I have the confidence for a tank top, but maybe a girl can convince me.. lol. Also like easily throwing some flip flops on my big feet and heading out.

• i go to the beach and enjoy the heat... i wonder why you don't like summer clothes : too revealing? not confident with your own body?

• I do, i dont mind light clothing, but i prefer winter coats and such, but living in Arizona, have little chance to wear winter clothes, even wear summer clothes throughout most of winter here, usually it only gets cold during January and February

• you could move to south america for half the year.

• yeah i do wish that most of the times. i love winter clothes.

• me. all the fashion is winter clothes.

• I do. They are not elegant at all.

• Fuck cold and my abs are dope

What Girls Said 18

• I feel like winter clothes are comfier whereas in summer you have to make an effort to actually look cute. I wanna be able to wear my leggings and sweatshirts all year for sure

• Why would I like having to put on layers upon layers just to go outside?

Summer clothes are the best, comfiest and most stylish.

• Sometimes. But I just don't have enough pants!

• Spring / fall clothes are my fav. Where you can layer but you don't have to layer so much you're bulky

• No I'm the opposite. I hate layers of clothing. I love thin shirts and tops and wearing shorts or a jeans. Unfortunately in the Netherlands most times of the year it's too cold or wet to wear thin clothing with shorts.

• B-but all the pretty skirts and dresses!😢

• no, i like summer clothes and that's good because its hot year round here

• And give up all the summer dresses and cute strappy/tank (not tight) tops?

• For warm sweaters, soft fleeces, puffy coats, cute hats, cozy leggings?

• No deffo not, I love my summer wardrobe x

• It's the other way around for me. I ended up wearing t-shirts on winter because I just love them.

• Oh how I wish it could be summer all year round.

• No, I love the summer & wearing summery clothes.

• I grew up in a cold area now I live in a warm area, and I prefer winter clothes

• It is always hot here, so I love summer clothes 👍🏻

• I prefer summer clothes ,😜😍 i wish i could wear them all year ,,,, they're more bright & colorful

• Nope love sundresses and wedges

• Ugh I know right.. I hate summer clothes too, winter clothing ftw ^-^

• Just the opposite, i prefer summer clothes and seeing as i live in south FL i do wear them all year long lol :P