Girls, Does wearing nylons or tights make you feel any sexier than usual or is it just another piece of clothing?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Never worn nylons before, as I feel like it'd be too much work for a job that pantyhose does just fine! Tights are just another piece of clothing that make me look more put together than if I went bare-legged!

• Is there a difference between nylons and pantyhose?

• I've always considered nylons to be the stockings that need to held up by garters, but huh - I suppose there's technically no difference? I've just always heard nylons being used to reference thigh-highs and pantyhose the ones you pull up to your hips/waist

• Ahhh... fair point! Thanks for the in-depth answer. You're very well spoken... er... written. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I do feel sexier, to be honest, but I also feel like I'm more put together or polished and that adds to the confidence level. For a guy to understand, it might be like wearing a suit and dress shoes but no socks.

• Depending on the outfit it does make me feel sexier yes

• I feel more put together when I wear nylons. Like my outfit is more polished. I love nylons because I feel like they enhance my outfit. Though they can be hard to get on some days.

• Much sexier!!