Opinion on square toe dress shoes for men?

What do you all think about square toed dress shoes on men? you know the ones that come to like a square at the toe hahaha. there are some that i think are outright hideous but there are some that i actually think looks good. and if you're a person with big feet such as myself. wearing a size 14 dress shoe. the typical oxford style shoes are very very uncomfortable and i prefer the square toe. what do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like square toed shoes, I also have large frets for a girl and I wear casual loafers all the time which are a pain to find since the women's section is basically all heels and torture devices. Loafers are typically very comfortable (assuming you aren't flat-footed) if you by good quality ones also they're fit for a wide variety of occasions but obviously not recommended for athletics. Eastland is a good brand of you wish to look further into them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It looks good with longer pants

What Guys Said 3

• Don't do it man, no to the square toed shoes. And no monk straps either (that's more personal opinion tho). Some good oxfords and loafers oughtta do it👍

• i dont get the excessive huge square toe shoe. but the oxfords and even loafers sometimes are just too tight and i find myself being fidgity in them.

• @Cosytoasty Hmmm, I don't know how to pull off that look. :x

• @Cosytoasty ya that style has yet to make it here, still too fashion forward for most lol

• Blunts the effect when you need to kick someone in the butt!

• Well, Sperrys are about as dressy as I get, bro, but I'd think square toe would look and be the best.
    I have size 15 feet, bro, so I think I'd go for square toe if I had to wear dress shoes.