Short hair on a girl?

I never liked how my face looked when I wore my hair long and open, so I always put it up in buns and ponytails. So I donated it to Locks of Love and got a short cut. I grew up in Europe and know so many women with short hair. The idea of it didn't seem strange to me at all. But after I got it cut I started reading about short hair on women and have discovered some men loathe short hair on women? I don't think a good cut makes a girl look too boyish. I always thought it was kind of unique and interesting?

So guys, would you never date a girl with short hair? I mean, I feel so much more confident and outgoing with short hair than I ever did with long! Is all that overlooked just because a man likes hair on women to be long and luxurious? I'm just curious.

By the way, my hair is this length and style exactly. link

Most Helpful Guy

• Well personally and many guys I know truly love short hair on a woman. I'm not talking about from a gay personal view...I'm not gay...but a woman with short hair has something about her...and you can kiss her neck easier without the hair in the way...short hair is sexy!

What Guys Said 4

• Long hair for Girls is Hot and sexy BUT some girls look super sexy when they have short hair. So it is kind of hard to answer. It depends how does your face goes with your short long hair how tall shor fat skinny you are all those factors what do you wear YOU KNOW!?

• Agreed. I feel like the look suits me best and I've gotten nothing but compliments. It seems women like short hair on each other more than the men do sometimes lol.

Thanks for your honesty.

• I prefer shorter hair. Long hair does nothing for me. I would much sooner notice a girl with short hair than a girl with long hair. If yours looks like that, I'd say it is just about perfect.

• So guys, would you never date a girl with short hair? I would opt first towards a girl with longer hair. There are too many guys out there trying to get in touch with their feminine side and have hair much longer than many girls.

Is all that overlooked just because a man likes hair on women to be long and luxurious? Yes, yes, yes and yes that's correct!

• I prefer the look, totally hot.

What Girls Said 0