What to wear these tights with (girls and guys welcome!)?

I have these tights, and I personally think they're super cute. BUT - I obviously can't wear heels most places, and I don't know what else to wear them with. As a result I've only worn them once.

I really want to wear them more often, but I don't know what to wear them with (both in terms of shoes and skirt/shorts) in order to make them a little bit more appropriate. It's hard to find shoes that don't cover up the little bow at the bottom - any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• hey! i love this! first thing i thought of was one of those fitted businessy shirts tucked into a flare out skirt or pencil skirt, to give u that sexy corporate look.

u could also wear them with a skater skirt and a short jacket. the heels u have are undoubtedly the best look you'd get with those tights.

i personally wouldn't wanna wear em with any flat shoes =/ maybe a boot or heel with a slight wedge could work too.

• Ah thank you sm! Actually yeah, a pencil skirt would be cute and long enough that it wouldn't be too much for more casual situations.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try the flats but I don't know if they'll look good. I think the bow will make it look cluttered, and shorten my legs :/

• ur welcome! yeah definitely.

yeah i say give it a go and see, u have nothing to lose =] flaunt them tights girl!

• oh and thanks for mH. x

What Guys Said 7

• They are hot. Flats maybe. I'd stick to more skirts than shorts. Maybe a pencil skirt. Like a light grey or charcoal one?

Maybe somethinh like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ded11cb1d5.jpg

• Thanks! A pencil skirt or a knee-length flared skirt are good ideas, and I'll try the flats out. The outfit in the pic is really cute - thanks for taking the time to include that!

• Awesome haha. Anytime! I'm also an Aries so we gotta help each other out haha!

• I think they are totally cute! If you like the look I would wear more dresses and skirts with tights. Make it classy not trashy

• That's true, shorts would be a little too much lol. Thanks for responding!

• ok i certainly like them. I actually wish my wife had a pair of those

• haha, there are a lot of different types in most clothing stores (including retailers like target or shoe stores!) if you want to let her know :D

• No advice... just that those are hot! :) Sorry

• This is gonna be weird, but get a slightly longer white skirt and where yellow converse with it.

• Hm, I never would have thought of that myself but maybe it'd be cute? Actually, converse might be nice if I tucked the bow into a pair of high tops... Thanks for the idea! :D

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• A long shit with a belt would be really cute.

Or a blazer that is assymetrical so the back end is longer and covers your butt ( that's what you mean by appropriate, right?)

The dress you are wearing is a perfect companion as well. 😍

If you dont mind showing the leggings, a halter top or crop top that shows your tummy would be hot!

• Thanks! They're actually tights, so the patterning stops just where my butt starts, and they're super transparent at the top. They would be cute with a crop top though rip D':

A blazer is actually a really good idea, as is the long shirt with the belt! Thanks!

• Lmao I just realized it says a long shit 😂😂😂😂 ohhhh gosh it's too late for me

• omg I didn't even notice!! :'D hah sleep is beckoning me as well i guess

• a dress or long coat
    it's stunning!

• Hm, a dress would actually be cute. I'm wondering if I could wear it with flats, as amazing as heels are I don't know if I'm up to walking around in stilettos all day :'D Thanks for the input!

• Omg i love your tights.

• Bright colored solid shoes with no design
    Long dark flare skirt
    Don't wear anything too tight with it
    You could wear denim shorts with a black jacket tied around your waist or a long solid colored dark or colored flare skirt with a jacket tied around the waist

• i like them!!! maybe you could try and wear them with flats

• thank you! I think I'll try them, flats seem to be the general consensus

• Flats... Sure it will look less sexy, but that might be the point. =)

• ballet slipper type flats or inch heels will work well wear brighter colors shorts or skirts to make the tights stand out. I would love to take you to the stores and show you what would work well

• That's true, flats/shorter heels seem to be the best bet. I was wearing a bright top, but a colourful skirt seems like a better idea! thank you!

• that is my pleasure to help

• Don't wear them at all! Tights are not in, and neither is all black, hun bun!

• haha actually I was wearing a patterned shirt which is why I went for a black bottom. thanks for the response!

• Tights = NOT!!

• A dress that is knee length perhaps?

• Personally I would just wear them with a mini skirt and ballerina shoes and flat boots.

• where'd you buy them. super cute. you can rock them with any look girl!

• Thanks! I actually got them at DSW; close to the cash registers they have racks of tights/leggings, right by the sole and heel liners.