Do guys care if a woman has a farmers tan?

So i work on a ranch and i have a farmers tan cause I'm always in the sun. i want to wear a tank top but I'm scared that people will say something about my tan. should i not care at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, if anything it can be kinda sexy. Like it adds contrast and kinda highlights or draws attention to the parts of you body that weren't affected by the sun.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's terrible... no matter what sex we're talking about.
    Why not just wear sunblock? I don't think spending so much time in the sun is exactly healthy for your skin with this sun...

• I wear sunscreen and if you work on a ranch it's gonna happen no matter what

• No, sunblock... not sunscreen. But being comfortable in your own skin is the most important part. You can always use some sort of fake tan to even it out maybe... Not sure how that would work, though.

• Thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 4

• You're a farmer girl and you have the tan to tell the story. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• Absolutely not a problem. A girl working hard can be incredibly sexy. You are who you are, don't run from it. Take pride in it. That confidence will only make you sexier.

• No big deal.

• Don't care what they think. Wear what you love! Life's short. Enjoy it, feel free!

What Girls Said 2

• Wear long sleeves? Problem solved!

• i wouldn't care if a guy did