Would short hair suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It could. I think any hairstyle could suit anyone as long as they style it right. My hair isn't super long, a little past shoulder length and I've been thinking about cutting it (only because I'm starting to have bad split ends) but I wear clip in extensions so i can go back and forth between short and long any time I want haha

What Guys Said 13

• Straighter, not necessarily shorter (or maybe cut to mid-length) would look nice

• Long hair is ALWAYS best on women. Short hair (almost) ALWAYS is not attractive at all. there are always exceptions to every rule... but not the long hair (for me anyway).
    I feel sorry because it must be really hot in the summer. I hate long hair on me and always keep it short. But I love long hair on women. All the guys I know like long hair better.

• yes, it would make you more mature but its not necessary because this hairstyle suits you

• Your hair is lovely as it is, dont change a thing!

• I think so yeah

• Probably yes. You know... i have a thing for shorter hair girls.. so.. hamm, yea...

• how short u talking?

• the ones Rihanna has, as you have a smaller face.

• Have to see a picture of you first.

• I like longer hair on a girl better.

• Depending on how its cut short hair can be super attractive.

• I mainly date short hair women, mainly because of Military stuff.
    Just think of the pros and cons.

• Not on you no

What Girls Said 3

• Your hairstyle looks great the way it is, don't change it 😊

• You might be able to get away with it but I think long hair always looks better. :)

• Your hair looks nice the way they are. Don't change it. Still if you want to go for shorter hair, cut it to shoulder length but no less than that. Since your hair is wavy, a little care has to be taken while choosing appropriate haircut, so do it from a good hairstylist. But please don't change the hair texture (straightening, smoothening etc).