Girls, do any of you feel this way too?

i know that im ugly. i dont feel this way because i have unclear skin or extra weight, i feel this way because i just have some very unfortunate facial features (round face, small eyes, big round nose, small lips) and i have a fit body but naturally i have a boyish figure. but instead of being sad about it, i use things like makeup and the gym to my advantage. i contour my face and nose, do makeup that makes my eyes and lips look bigger, and i waist train and weight train to add curves to my shape. sometimes its kind of sad to just know im not naturally attractive, but at the same time i've just accepted it and found ways to make myself appear attractive. am i the only one?

2

What Girls Said 2

• lol I am like that too ): hahah But I am not really taking care of myself!

• Nope, I feel the same way. But you know what? We should do whatever it takes until we feel confident in our own skin.