Small breast and a bra?

If I'm only an A/B cup, do I have to wear a bra? I mean I have nothing to push up, I don't wear padding. There's really no use, right? Ladies, what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only other women who make such a fuss over lack of a bra or visible nipples under your shirt. Guys don't mind (and many love it). Some women will call you disgusting - mostly because they feel like you are "competition" and they feel like you are taking "unfair advantage." I would learn to ignore them and do what you like.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• From a guy's point of view, no. As you say, nothing to push up. If you are comfortable without one, then don't wear one. And really, if the nipples poke so what. It looks fine.

• I honestly find it extremely attractive, big or not, if a woman goes braless. If it were my wife though, I would have to second guess that. Wouldn't want her showing up to court, or a funeral without one. I don't wear underwear at times, but only in baggy pants and always around the house, unless it's someone random. Most of the time I try to stay modest, and wear boxer briefs, but hate feeling bunched up. Just me, and keeping it real.

• You don't have to but there is something sexy in watching a woman slip it off lol

• I wouldn't think you would 'need' to... I would say, go braless, but the reasons for you doing so based on my opinion, would be totally selfish on my part...

• You don't *have to*, it's up to you.

• I don't wear a bra and I'm a solid b cup. Fortunately mine are perky and I don't have to worry about sag yet.

• I think a nice bralette looks amazing for small boobs if you want a little less nipple exposure.. but braless would obviously be WINNER!

• Nothing sexier than a woman with firm little titties in a lose firing Top and perky little nips poking through

• Any chance you could do a comparison side by side picture in an outfit where it might make a big difference? Maybe then we could tell you if it's better to wear a bra. I feel like I'd be fine with my girl not wearing a bra but I don't know for sure

• Not a lady, but if you don't want to then don't

• yes you should wear
    small breasts are nice tho:) i like yours

• no bra needed they are perfect too by the way :P

• Not yours boobs that caught my eye

• Wear a bra to cover nipple outlining

• You can always wear a bra and stuff it a little. Otherwise no you don't need to. My freind never wore a bra all through highschool and no one noticed until we did it under the bleachers two weeks after prom.- I was the only one who knew.

• You don't have to.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I have big boobs so I wear light badded with underwire. Usually I have only full coverage!

• I don't wear bra and I'm B cup because I'm really lazy, but the real problems are the nipples others can see... I'm lucky, so others don't see anything 😁

• If you have some nice firm tits, then nah, don't wear a bra.

• If my boobs were small enough I wouldn't wear a bra. But unfortunately my back cries if I don't wear one when I'm active or out. I'm jealous of you lol

• If you're more comfortable without a bra, I would definitely not wear one. The only issue you may have is visible nipple which may give you some unwanted sexual attention.

I feel your struggle though. I was an A cup (literally a flat A) before my BA and there are NO cute bras for us. They are all made for teens and have smiley faces and little kid shit on them lol.

As long as your body doesn't actually need the support of a bra and it looks good to you without it I would say a bra is just an unnecessary and uncomfortable accesory.

The Victorias Secret Bombshell bra, though... as long as you have a little breast tissue it will make you look like a C. I put one on and was like "dammmmn girl!!!" LOL 🙈

• Is that you in the profile pic? I would definitely sa you're a small B, mid B, definitely not A. Laying down makes them look even smaller and you definitely have some boobage!

• I don't see a problem with it. As long as you don't have a problem with your nipples showing sometimes, do whatever makes you comfortable.

• Whatever makes you feel comfortable, really.😊

• if youd like to have more cleavage, here's a nice little trick that works well... you can purchase something called a Nubra from ebay for about $8 (its a strapless adhesive bra) and use one of them under a regular bra. you'd be amazed at the results you get! if u wanna see my results from doing that, let me know and i'll send u a pic. took me from completely flat to reasonable B cup

• I'd wear a bralette to cover your nipples if it were me.

• I only ever wear bralets and I'm an A cup, I can even get away with no bra sometimes lol just wear what you're comfortable with!

• I always wear a bra when I'm wearing a fitted top but otherwise sometimes I do and sometimes I don't! I wear tons of bralettes because they're cute and i don't need support so they work

• Well, nips are sensitive, it keeps them from rubbing everywhere.

• me too. i dont wear bra

• I have small boobs but they firm and perky so im okay i still wear bra.

• Wear a bra. Always wear a bra lol

• A bra with some padding may make them look bigger. You want to wear something otherwise your nipples will show