How to apply eyeliner?

I can't do it tell me the easiest way :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Use an angled brush with a gel liner (easiest method I've used) and start building with small brush strokes at the center of your are and start working out then go back in. The better you get, you can start and move in different directions but that's how I learned and I can do a perfect wing now :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I only do the top! use liquid eyeliner!

• YouTube.

• i start from the inner corner to the outer corner

• is there any certain style your trying to achieve? i know a handy little trick for pulling off winged eyeliner...
    Take the long edge of a business card and hold it up diagonally against the corner of your eye. Use the edge to trace a perfect wing with your eyeliner. Then, just line the rest of your eye as usual and connect it to the wing you just created.

• Honestly all you can do is practice - I find liquid eyeliner pens the easiest to use though

• I usually use pencil then trace the pencil with a liquid brush. Using paper or credit cards also helps with wings.

• Go on YouTube and look for Zoella.😉