Do you use body lotion on a regular basis?

I am not talking about hand lotion. Do you apply lotion to your body on a regular basis and how often? If so, what parts of your body and what kind of lotion? If you use scented lotion, what is your favorite scent?

I put body lotion on my whole body (arms, legs, feet, and hands, back, tummy and breasts) after I shower. My sister thinks I am weird. I usually use Bath and Body Works. Right now I am using Brown Sugar and Fig scented.

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Canada. It get's pretty dry up here so you have to moisturize if you want nice, soft skin and don't want to become an alligator. Also, I have darker skin, and if it gets dry, it starts to look "ashy" as in white where it is dry. It looks really funny. Also, I hate having dry skin.

I use lotion with Coco butter if I can help it. Low scent if any. I've been starting to use concentrated coconut oil, and it works really well. And as an added bonus, I smell like coconut. Why wouldn't you moisturize? Someone goes to touch you and they touch sand paper? You won't get return customers that way.

• My sister just thinks it's too much. She moisturizes her face, hands and feet, that's it.

• It also could be why she's single ;)

• Haha. Perhaps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure do!
    I use Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion on a daily basis.
    I moisturize my entire body after I shower, even while at my boyfriend's place which he teases me about to no end. I have a bottle of Aveeno sitting on my desk so if I'm home throughout the day, I'll use some on my hands once in a while.

I use Nivea night cream on my face post-shower, as well.

What Guys Said 9

• Everyday after every shower. I shower 3 times of which twice I use a body lotion. Night I don't - let the body breathe.

I primarily apply to my arms from the shoulder on and legs from beginning of the thighs onward

I use Nivea Men or Sea Premium

• Wow. That's a lot of showering and a lot of lotion.

• Thank you for liking my opinion as well young lady :)

• I see. Makes sense.
      Also, you are welcome.

• Yes use it everyday to keep skin looking good.

• I use body lotion EVERY day. I use Suave Advanced Therapy. in my opinion it is the perfect balance of moisturizing all day, scent, and cost.

• Mostly when I masturbate. I think my cock has the most moisturized skin in the world.

• I use it a lot during the dry winter months on my arms, legs and hips.

of course there are other uses as well, areas that get a lot of body lotion.

• After I shower.

• It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. It puts the lotion in the basket.

• I never use lotions or things like that.

• Yeah I've got skin thats like sand paper in the winter haha. I have whats called Chicken skin. There's a scientific term for it I just don't know it. Its pretty common.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes! After every shower.
    Arms, legs, tummy, butt lol.
    And I am currently using this one up:
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...ngCreme.jpg

I don't have any skin issues on my body, it jut works well lol. But I have so many bath and body works lotions to use up eventually haha.

• Not really...
    I use it when it's colder outside and when it's warmer I sweat a lot and that just makes it worse...

• Almost every day after I shower. On days I don't it's just because I'm in a hurry or just lazy.
    I usually use lotion on my legs and arms.
    My favorite is the La Source relaxing body lotion from Crabtree and Evelyn. I love their whole La Source line :)

• Yes because otherwise my eczema acts up and it's painful. It itches so bad and my skin just breaks apart and sometimes bleeds

• i use it after i came out of the shower

• I use body lotion everyday, after a shower. I apply it to my arms, belly, legs and feet. The kind I'm using at the moment is "Pretty as a Peach" from B&BW.

• yes, or i'd get dry skin also it smells good. i like citrus scents

• Legs and shoulders, twice a week.😊

• Yes I do

• Yes about three times a week x