Guys, do you ever find maxi skirts attractive on a girl? Could they ever be considered hot?

To elaborate, picture you see a cute girl with the body type that you like. She is wearing a slightly form-fitting long skirt, made of stretchy-ish material. Would you find that hot on her body? Or even just attractive as an overall look? Do maxi skirts flatter a women's figure, when they are not baggy? And lastly, what kind of top do you think is attractive with these type of skirts? Do tank tops enhance how attractive it makes a girl's body look? It's not that all I care about is what guys will think when I wear long skirts, it's just that I'm really curious. Plus, it won't hurt knowing if I ever DO want to make an impression in one of them! ;)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• ehhh, no they aren't particularly attractive. they look comfortable as hell tho

• I find maxi dresses extremely sexy. They are stylish and classy at the same time. As for tops, I think tank tops work just fine with the whole outfit. To go even further, if you're thinking about shoes then either flip flops, sandals or heels will good with them. As long as it's not converses or any type of sports shoes then it OK.

• I say mini skirts are the most attractive not maxi skirts. See mini skirts let's your mind get creative like wonder if she have any panties on its excites our hormones and seeing her skirt tight on her makes u wonder

• If its form fitting, very sexy. Accentuates the length of a girls legs.