How do I change my hairstyle?

I dont like sitting at salon, Here are barbershops that I guess japanese invent it. Their idea is for speed without design and very cheap. I went there, they always said no design even said up to you they said no design-.-. What do you want? Feeling like machine. Baber without beauty sense, like Asian huh?
Now I am like the picture, I am not fan of korean stars and I dont like them. I think I am belong to japanese system. Maybe what I said make them think that I want to be korean stars. So now I like the picture.
Now I can not change my hairstyle cause it always get back. I meant there is hair mechanics right?
How do I change to some style looking like formal hairstyle for my suit to attend wedding? or just like that to go?

How do I change my hairstyle?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why I find this so funny 😂
    But the hairstyle in the picture looks fine though?
    My ex-boss was Japanese and had a pretty similar hairstyle and he would just gel it back to look more stern :P

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you got a perm. Those usually last around 6 months. Guess you could cut your hair and use a lot of gel to get the comb over look or front spike.

What Girls Said 2

• You can get male hair salons who will redesign it... there is no reason to not go to a salon, its a nice experience :)

• yea change it

What Guys Said 2

• Shave it all off

• Tell the barber that number3 on the sides and back and little bit of scissors on the top and tell the barber thatyou wil keep puting yo hair to da side