Guys, Would you date a girl with stretch marks on her stomach?

I know someone who has recently developed some one her stomach and she is awfully worried that this will effect her dating life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would. I have a few myself. It shouldn't affect your dating life - at least those that aren't superficial.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• They are a natural thing and most women will get them at some point, some early some later, so if a guy is put of by them then he's gonna be fucked when he gets older and finds any woman his age will have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already do and have before her. I know girls worry about them, but they're more common than you think and most guys are indifferent to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes that's fine, I know we are superficial but not that superficial.

my favorite body part is the booty, I've dated plenty of girls with stretch marks on their bums and hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't really see someone's stomach unless you are already back at someone's place... and by then nobody will care about stretch marks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why those would be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly don't care about them..

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely of course. if you're a genuine person and our personalities are compatible, i wouldn't let something as petty as stretch marks affect whether i dated a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, This Should Not Be An Issue!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwwwwwwwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't care that my penis is small, then sure. Personality is far more important than looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will bother some guys

0|0
    0|0