Can a girl have beautiful features yet still not look attractive?

Beautiful eyes, nose, lips but all together maybe it doesn t work.
Or maybe the shape of her face...

0|1
14|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... That can happen.

The opposite too. Sometimes there's nothing special about the features of a girl, but they kind of complement each other and the whole picture looks nice.

Always look at the whole picture. :)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think so.. She is then 'beautiful'.
    She may not feel like it, but she is...
    My ex had very beautiful features and I found her a very attractive girl - and a very beautiful girl.
    Although she wasn't beautiful in that sense of fake girls who wear a bunch of shit and make up to make themselves look good... She was just naturally beautiful... A very beautiful girl indeed i found...

Pity we broke up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked your answer :)
      hopefully you will meet a new special person ^^

• Thank you :) and me too ^^ I am sure I will...

What Guys Said 12

• I've never seen something like that, so I don't know, I mean, wouldn't having beautiful features make her attractive?

1|1
    0|0
    • You can be fat and have nice eyes or even a nice face but overall not attractive.

• Just the face man.
      Body is good lol

• @Josht11 She's talking about face though, that's how I interpreted it.

• Yeah if other parts of her face are deformed or all you really need is that one part of your face needs to be deformed and everything else won't even matter you will just be ugly ie. a mono brow or unibrow or severe 3rd degree or higher burn mark can really deform the face, or better example a really really crooked nose.

1|0
    0|0
    • the nose is a feature and no haha no burns or scars etc...

• You have a crooked nose? Ah oh well looks fade eventually anyways even for the pretty ones, brains is way more important.

• no I don't hahaha and I am not talking about myself.
      I am good looking :P

• Yes I've seen lots of chubby/fat girls that seem to have pretty faces but they fucked it up by being fat.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I am just talking about the face.

• yeah it happens, she could have a great nose, great eyes, and mouth but they dont fit together and it makes her look unattractive , usually few flaws make someone hot, i know it sounds weird buy perfection is not always what you need.

1|1
    0|0
    • well said, ok.

• Show All
    • round faces are usually unattractive?
      and yea it is all about the overall picture as another gager mentioned.

• it depends, on women rounder features are usually attractive

• If she has beautiful features, it's not very likely that she wouldn't be attractive. Usually, if she has beautiful features, then she looks attractive. I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if she is wearing something that really is awful, even the best features will turn unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am just talking about the face

• no i dont think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes since attraction is based on many factors other than just having pretty features

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly.
      In your case, like what?
      If you have the patience to elaborate that is ^^

• Show All
    • Normally, women don't necessarily need well defined structured faces, so round or 'squarish' faces are attractive. However not so much if there is too much excess chub. We don't want her face or head being too large. Small but proportionally round is cute

• Okii done with questions xD

• No way man...

1|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean. I saw this 1 woman at the store one time, her face was GORGEOUS, I mean absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but she was severely obese and looked unhealthy. I was like dammmm man

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be that ass because it ain't yo face

1|0
    0|0
    • I ain't talking about my self and my ass is fab so is my face ;)

• Show All
    • ah I see hahaha
      what is the song?

• Nelly - tip drill

• Yep. That goes for guys too. It's called a butherface. I know a girl at work who is the perfect definition. She has a super sexy body, nice blonde hair, but her eyes and smile are the worst.

Just like guys can be super built and tone, but they have a duchebag face going on.

And there are people who have super pretty faces and smiles, but then you see their body and they are super meek or overweight (I see this all the time on tinder)

2|1
    0|0
    • No I am just talking about the face.
      Body is good

• Then yes still. I know girls who have pretty eyes, or a nice smile, but for what ever reason it does not all come together as beautiful and I would not pursue her. RBF can be a big detractor as well lol

• ow yea of course hahaha

What Girls Said 13

• Oh sure, some people just don't suit their features, I know a girl who has really nice nose and eyes but on her they aren't the right shape and it makes her look awful but (since I'm a sad mother fucker) I photoshopped them onto someone else and they looked gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • If your features are beautiful, I assume you're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nah fat girls can have nice eyes or even a nice face but are unattractive in general.

• @Josht11 dude you have issues with fat girls 😂

• yeah it annoys me so much when I see one that you know could've been really pretty such a waste.

• Yeah. If your face is SUPER asymmetrical. Proportions and harmony are off.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yes exactly 👍
      And usually, is there an ideal face shape?
      Like heart shape with a small chin?

• Nope. Any face shape can look good even long ones.

• yes maybe cause everything is possible

1|0
    0|0
  • I have features that are considered beautiful (big eyes, full lips, oval face, high cheekbones) but still look average.

Although I don't think someone can have desirable features and be ugly.

1|0
    0|0
    • who the hell told you you look average :/
      damn girl -_-

• Her dull personality

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol ok
      I am just talking about the face, let us not make it deeper now

• Show All
    • I dont like faces that are too picture perfect. It speaks to me that they can be deranged. 😜😂

• True 😂😂
      Keira knightley maybe
      Angie

• This is going to be cliche but, Beauty comes from the inside. Sexual appeal comes from the outside which can be made by anyone "Beautiful" or not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I see girls with beautiful eyes who many people find attractive just because of their eye color, but change their eye color and they're completely average. Their features may be beautiful, but it just doesn't work

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I've seen guys with nice features but they don't pull together nicely. So wouldn't they be a butterface, nice body but the face ain't worth a second glance?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it can happen, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if her personality sucks

1|0
    0|0
    • I am just talking about the face lol.
      you are pretty by the way ;)

• Oh then yeah face shape or eyebrows lol.
      Thank you😊

• Sadly most guys don't give two fucks about personality.

• Yes, it can happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can cause the face will not work together. Just look a frankenstein he give to his creature all the prettier feature but he look horrible

1|0
    0|0