What is it like to wear a thong?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a little uncomfortable when you're new to the whole thing but then you get used to it pretty fast and they actually become kind of comfortable.

What Girls Said 25

• Irritating mostly but no vpl so sometimes it's a necessity. And sometimes it does get you feeling a little too much ya know what I mean?

• like a wedgie.

• Just buy one!

• I really don't like them. I find them so uncomfortable. My husband loves me in one though, but I usually don't wear one.

• Why don't you try want to find out? it's not that complicated

• Permanent wedgie that's cutting into you more and more with each step.
    So... not cool...

• like having a never ending wedgie that goes up zee bum

• Hurts which is why I go commando every day. Why wear anything at all, especially
    If it's uncomfortable.

• Wedgie brah

• Wear one and find out... The wedgie feeling is almost incomparable

• It SUCKS, it feels like a wedgie or like someone tied a rope around my v$$$$$ But they leave no crease in skinny jeans and guys like them.

• Depends on how big those booty cheeks are.

• For me = Soooooooooo comfortable that I often forget I have one on.

• Not very comfortable, that's why I don't wear them often.

• I totally agree about the wedgie feeling, but after a while you forget your wearing a thong.

• It's very comfortable

• It's like a wedgie that doesn't go away

• really not comfortable

• Like a pain in the ass.

• Like a permenant wedgie, but makes me feel sexy and looks great with tight dresses, and my boyfriend loves it. Haha good luck!

• U get used to it

• It's sucks

• They're really comfortable unless you actually get a wedgie while wearing one then it can hurt a ton. But I normally can never tell if I'm wearing one or not.

• I've never had a wedgie feeling wearing a thong... guess I'm just lucky. They feel like you're wearing nothing at all.

• its uncomfortable really... its like haveing ur underwear stuck in your butt lmaoooooo and you can't get it out ew

What Guys Said 4

• It feels right, Mentor, it feels right.

• Every woman in gag hate thongs now... yet millions of girls wear them.

• I like the feel of the thong between my ass cheeks like a wedgie. It also makes me feel good when I wear one.

• A girl I used to have sex with a lot bought me a few man thongs, and I'll be honest, its pretty comfortable. I mean you can either have a little string up your butt crack or even more of your regular underwear.