What is it like to wear a thong?

0|0
26|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a little uncomfortable when you're new to the whole thing but then you get used to it pretty fast and they actually become kind of comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Irritating mostly but no vpl so sometimes it's a necessity. And sometimes it does get you feeling a little too much ya know what I mean?

0|2
    0|0
  • like a wedgie.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just buy one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like them. I find them so uncomfortable. My husband loves me in one though, but I usually don't wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you try want to find out? it's not that complicated

0|1
    0|0
  • Permanent wedgie that's cutting into you more and more with each step.
    So... not cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • like having a never ending wedgie that goes up zee bum

2|0
    0|0
  • Hurts which is why I go commando every day. Why wear anything at all, especially
    If it's uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wedgie brah

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear one and find out... The wedgie feeling is almost incomparable

0|1
    0|0
  • It SUCKS, it feels like a wedgie or like someone tied a rope around my v$$$$$ But they leave no crease in skinny jeans and guys like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how big those booty cheeks are.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me = Soooooooooo comfortable that I often forget I have one on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very comfortable, that's why I don't wear them often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally agree about the wedgie feeling, but after a while you forget your wearing a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like a wedgie that doesn't go away

0|0
    0|0
  • really not comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a pain in the ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a permenant wedgie, but makes me feel sexy and looks great with tight dresses, and my boyfriend loves it. Haha good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • U get used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • They're really comfortable unless you actually get a wedgie while wearing one then it can hurt a ton. But I normally can never tell if I'm wearing one or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a wedgie feeling wearing a thong... guess I'm just lucky. They feel like you're wearing nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • its uncomfortable really... its like haveing ur underwear stuck in your butt lmaoooooo and you can't get it out ew

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It feels right, Mentor, it feels right.

1|2
    0|0
  • Every woman in gag hate thongs now... yet millions of girls wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the feel of the thong between my ass cheeks like a wedgie. It also makes me feel good when I wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl I used to have sex with a lot bought me a few man thongs, and I'll be honest, its pretty comfortable. I mean you can either have a little string up your butt crack or even more of your regular underwear.

0|0
    0|0