Does it look gross? Or any thoughts?

I'm in college. Nursing college. We're on our 3rd month. And my face is acting up so much due to stress, paper works, family deaths, etc... And I don't wear make up. Not a single dab on my face. I have oily skin and I'm breaking out so much now. Will my classmates get gross out with me? I'm 18 so please help me. My self esteem is on the low low.

What Guys Said 1

• Anddd the pic?

• Sorry. Just imagine a person with like 5 big zits on her face. Will you get gross out or something? We have to tie our hair to a bun so it's more noticable.

• Lol we have a 400 pound pledge brother who literally have boobs and strech marks that look like his belly is falling off, I won't be grossed out but yea that's unattractive lol

What Girls Said 2

• Oil-absorbing sheets can help a ton, especially if you have naturally oily skin that's worsened by heat and physical activity. You can also try using an oil-free facial cleanser designed for acne prone skin, such as the ones by Neutrogena. Try to keep too many chemicals and heavy creams/lotions away from your face as they might make you break out more. Then there is the usual advice, like don't pop your pimples, wash your face twice daily and avoid touching your skin with your hair or fingers (wash your hands before touching your face and keep your hair up or back in a headband).

I wouldn't worry about it too much as acne is, unfortunately, just a natural part of life at your age. If you notice it getting increasingly worse, though, you should ask your doctor to prescribe you a topical acne ointment.

• Zits are normal at this age. Also, nursing college is probably pretty intense, so your fellow students are probably worrying more about their school performance than how other students look, so try not to feel like they're always judging your looks. I have self-esteem issues too--I know it's an ongoing battle, but try not to let it get you down. Here are some pages that discuss how you can deal with oily skin. Hang in there!

www.cosmopolitan.com/.../
    www.webmd.com/.../oily-skin
    http://www.wikihow.com/Cure-Oily-Skin