Do nice sunglasses have small take in women seduction?

Hello,

so i was just wondering should i get some more nice ray ban aviators, just for like impressing/seducting women

what do you think? or what kind of things seduce you ladies without personality just like first time

Updates:
And i want to ask should i have more than one pair, does it matter how many pairs i have, does it attract more if i have more pairs?

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• Don't get glasses in order to seduce women. Getting a pair of nice sunglasses doesn't play an important role when it comes to attraction.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Only if your face shape suits them. Wayfarers look 10x better on most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you so obsessed with sunglasses? If you want to attract women you need to dress good / handsome in general and sunglasses won't cut it, they're the equivalent to a nice watch or belt. The only nice thing about multiple shades, is being able to pull them off with multiple outfits. But you wearing any of this won't matter if your only intention is to get laid, women can pick up on that shit and it looks pretty pathetic on your behalf, so dress good because it makes you represent yourself better, not to manipulate others.

0|0
    0|0