How can I get this hair color? Do I just ask the salon lady? Or anyone know ways I can dye it at home?

How can i get this  hair color? Do i just ask the salon lady ? Or anyone know ways  i can dye it at home ?

HELP, I WANT THIS HAIR COLOR SOOOOO BAD! But i've never dyed my hair before so i'm cluless! Do i jsut ask the lady at the salon i go to like do i just show her the pic or what?

What Guys Said 1

• Show her the picture.
    This is a great look and its really in right now.
    She'll do a simple foil dye for you.

What Girls Said 2

• woah, dont try to do that at home. that needs someone who can see exactly what they're doing from all angles to get the colours and the light right. the best thing to do is take these pictures to ur hairdresser and tell her exactly how u want it. they should have those colours.

just a side note: if your hair is dark, you will need to bleach it hella to get this look =/ if ur blonde, it's more ideal.

• Damn :( but bleaching it too much can cause damage and hair fall. My friend bleaches her all the time and she's gonna go bald anytime soon.,

• yeah exactly =/ i just thought id tell u... just be careful. like it looks great but it isn't worth it if u gotta bleach it all.

• Yes, show the hairdresser at the salon and they'd know what to do.