Facial Hair, Yes or No? FOR THE GIRLS

I was just wondering what you ladies thought about facial hair and, if I should grow mine out.

• Clean shaven
  • Goatee
  • Full beard
  • Mutton chops
  • Mustache

Most Helpful Girl

• A little scruff is hot.

Beards make me think of old men. Mustaches are gross to kiss.

but it really all depends on what you're going for, plus the great thing is you could grow it out and if it looks ridiculous you can shave it off no harm no foul but, for an example of the elusive "scruff" just look at david beckham he always is looking good, to me of course, and he's got the hot manly scruff a lot of the time.

What Girls Said 13

• It's funny...I've never liked facial hair on any of the men I've ever dated, but I can't bear the thought of letting my current guy shave his goatee and thin, sculpted beard. It's really sexy on him. I think that's the point though - every guy has to see what works for him. Just try a few different styles out. It's just hair and it can be manipulated and shaved away if you don't like it. I would definitely avoid the mutton chop though. I'm not sure anyone would ever call that "sexy."

• sexy college boys have a little scruff... just enough to give goosebumps... def hott.

• i think scruffy is def an awesome look on guys!

• this is sexy:

link

mmmm mmmmmm

• i don't like the clean shaven look at all. I like my guys looking like they've one through puberty. lol. I don't have a specific style that is my fave though because different styles suit different men. eg Johnny Depp and Rai Thistlethwayte look incredibly sexy with a moustache but other men just look seedy when they grow them.

• I think it's incredibly sexy

• I prefer clean shaven, looks better

• Grow Grow Grow, omg I'm obssed with beards, but that's just me :) xx

• Depends on the guys looks with an without it. I always like a little scruff, I think most girls do.

• scruffy full beards are hot unless you have blonde hair

• well to me it depends and the guy

• Yes facial hair is hot but stay away from mustache and mutton chops. You can get away with a full beard if you have an exceptionally handsome face

• i like a little goatee, cause its hot. specially if you have that skinny-artist look going.

What Guys Said 2

• Having a beard is great let it grow out. Don't shave for like 3 week so you have a full beard to sculpt.

• My girlfriend likes my facial hair.