Which height do you find most attractive for a girl?

• 5'0 and under
  • 5'1 to 5'3
  • 5'4 to 5'6
  • 5'7 to 5'9
  • 5'10 and over
  • All of them are good

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 4'10" so I can't be choosy when it comes the girls that will date me. I just know when I"m looking I'm able to do it with out getting caught because of my height.

• I went out with a woman who was 4'4. She was too small. Would you date a woman that short? I couldn't do it even though I'm very short myself.

• How short is short and in the end does that really matter to you. Do you love the person for who she is, size should not matter in any context to be honest.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'2. I'm usually attacted to people taller than me, I think girls are really great at around 5'5 or a taller.

• I'm 5'2, i'm short but don't like out of place lol I prefer I was a couple inches taller.

• 5'6 cause it's my height lol

• All heights are good but I tend to find taller women more attractive.

• 5'9!!! (:

• Tall girls are so sexy 😭 I've always wanted to be tall.

• Geez thanks for making short people feel awkward when they read this...

• Lol what? You did ask for personal opinions 😂 All I'm saying is that I wish I was like 5'10 or so, I think that's the most attractive height for a girl.

• i like guys who are closer to my height, like 5'7"-5'10" is perfect :D !

What Guys Said 13

• As I said before, as long as she has a cute face, she could be 4' 0'' or 8' 11'' and I wouldn't bother.

• Woah you don't like 9ft chicks you fucking misogynist.

• Ah, ok. The most important thing for you is a cute face. But if she is a nice person who looks ugly, your reaction then? "Emm... mmm... let's be friends"? :)

• @cgjhn Well you know, I've been rejected for not being physically appealing a lot of times, and there is nothing wrong with that. For a relationship other than friendship to work, you both need to be physically AND intellectually attracted by someone, it can't just be one OR another.

• I would say 5'10" is perfect, but that's personal preference since I am tall (6'3"-6'4"). That being said, I have found shorter girls also attractive/cute, so I wouldn't rule out possibilities immediately based on height.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I absolutely don't care for height. She can be whatever height and it wouldn't mean much to me.

• I just love being 6'2" the whole field is wide open to me

• How do tall guys deal with dating girls that are more than a foot shorter than them? I'm 5'3 and that's like me dating a dwarf.

• I went out with a girl 5' a couple times, that was the shortest for me. Def hard to kiss standing lol

• Maybe 5'7

• 5'9shh I find taller chicks hotter

• Umm 4'11-5'6 sounds fine to me, I'm only 5'4 though.

• I really dont care for height

• I think women 5'0 and under are adorable!

• They're so short. Yeah they are so cute. I remember when a 5'6 guy on GAG said he finds them creepy. Dunno why.

• I don't know why but it doesn't bother me. I just find shorter women attractive.

• 5'10" and over. Tall girls are hot girls!

• Wrong vote. I voted for 5'1-5'3".. somehow it took A.

• 5'4 to 5'6 typically. When they wear heels though its a different story ha

• I like tall girls, from 5'7 to 5'10 or even taller. I'm 5'10 but I don't mind if she is taller than me.