I'm only pretty when I'm wearing my colored contacts?

Hey guys. So i naturally have REALLY dark brown eyes, almost black and my iris is super small so my eyes just look weird. I've been wearing colored contacts lately for my eyesight and they're green. Whenever im wearing them, guys stare and me and i get complimented by people saying that im really pretty, but whenever im just showing my natural eye color, barely anyone notices me and i rarely get compliments. This makes me think that im just ugly when i show my natural eyes. It really brings down my self esteem.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's in your head. Eye color does not matter like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you've got low self esteem. You've got to (as awfully cheesy as it sounds) love you for you, and accept yourself the way you are. Only once you're happy in your own skin will you feel better.
    I don't see anything wrong with wearing coloured contacts (as someone with dark brown eyes I've considered it myself) but if it's making you feel badly about your natural appearance... perhaps not.

If you don't mind, I'd like to see a picture?

Did you find that coloured contacts worked well over your brown eyes? Thinking of getting a pair myself :P

• Thank you so much for the advice 💗 and yes, they work well, but I actually have almost black colored eyes and I use green contacts. If you have brown or light brown eyes, they'll look amazing 💗

• Thanks 💗 you too. I'll follow.

• Thanks for MHO! <3

What Guys Said 2

• Go with your natural color. Who cares what people think. I'm really slim and people always tell me I look weak or dying and should get more weight or muscles. I've come to terms with my body and I love how It looks. I work out regularly but I'm still keeping my slimness. Not trying to get beefy. Basically confidence will make you sexy.

• Well put a pic up

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt your eyes look bad. No eye color looks ugly. However, if you feel more confident wearing colored lenses, keep doing so. It's all up to you.