Any ideas for protective hairstyles or things to help my hair grow?

i have thick brown layered hair I put jasmine count oil in it every night before bed and I put my hair up or braid it I don't use heat that much I take fishoil, hair and nails gummies , hair and nails formula and I do hair masks once a week and I drink lots of water and I massage my scalp and I use the wet bush and protective stretchy hair ties and I don't wash my hair everyday. Sometimes I wash my hair with baking soda and water. I use dry shampoo at least twice a week and I eat lots of fruits and peanuts. My hair is to my collar bone and I get trims when needed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No I don't know to be honest. Just sleep more!

• Wear half wigs or full ones during the winter and even the spring. Don't recommend it for the summer haha. Updos and braids ( yes you can do it no matter your ethnicity) e. g. French braids, low side ponytail braids like this www.yourkloset.com/.../Braid.jpg

• Foods rich in Omega-3 can help keep your hair healthy.