Are there any tips on how to make cellulite less visible INSTANTLY?

I read all those things about getting rid of cellulite via drinking green tea, working out, diet... I don't have time for those things now! I have a very important event coming up in 16 days and I gotta wear some EXTREMELY short shorts! I have some cellulite on the sides of my legs.

Are there any methods for making it less visible INSTANTLY? Like I know the tanning thing helps and if you put hairspray etc... Is there anything else? PLEASE! I am desperate!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• the only way to hide cellulite while wearing short shorts is to roll up in a WHEELCHAIR.

ha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I've lost a fair amount of weight in my time (approx 80 lbs), and I promise, there's no "quick fix" short of a liposuction. If there were, I wouldn't have gotten up early to work out and layed off the carbs. Sorry. And please, it's "fat", it happens to folks, no need to hide behind silly medical euphemisms.

• I've red about this, and I can assure you that the only way to get rid of cellulite is to burn it away like any other fat

• Amputation...

What Girls Said 2

• Make-up!

• Putting tights on, transparent ones, Beyonce wears three pairs of tights in her concerts so nothing moves

• Oh man... Is there NOTHING else? Not even a detox diet. I do have 16 days?

• That's the immediate thing I can think of, the other stuff won't work in 16 days