• Yes
    15% (9)17% (9)16% (18)Vote
  • No
    37% (23)27% (14)32% (37)Vote
  • Hell no
    14% (9)18% (9)16% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Who feels bad for the man being 6'9. He just wrote a myTake about it.

0|1
33|37

Most Helpful Guy

• Nup. I'm 5'2 and have never once wished to be taller. It wasn't until recently that I realize that being short has a built in dating filter. If a chick can't hand with me being short, then she's probably not the type of person I'd want to date in the first place.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• I'm 6'3"/6'4" so "hell no," I'd rather be about 2 inches shorter to be honest. My height is a bit too tall for my liking, but for some reason, I ended up being the tallest one in my entire known extended family 😓

0|1
    0|0
    • why do you prefer being shorter? O. o

• Show All
    • @archiz I like short girls like archy!

• @moderaator lol oki cool 👍

• I am only 5ft7 or 170 cm and I wish I was taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I wish I could be 5'11 or 6'0 but only if my shoulder bones and torso were also widened a bit to avoid looking disproportionate or lanky.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah im chillin

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm 5,9, wouldn't mind being over 6ft I suppose.

guys under the golden 6ft are almost automatically regarded as inferior

0|0
    0|0
  • just slightly... only slightly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah an inch and a half to be legit 'tall' rather than "taller than average'. But it's hardly something i lose sleep over.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was in anyway different form how I am now, I wouldn't be me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I it depends if your a boy or girl, I think it kind of sucks being a short guy (I'm 5'8) cuz most girls want to date taller guys. Tall guys love short girls but tall girls only want the tall guys, so what do short guys get then? I prefer girls who are average (5'3-5'5) still shorter than me though! It also can be a advantage and disadvantage in sports, Bigger opponents tend to pick on smaller ones but on the other hand you surprise people with your strength, and are faster, more agile, and skilled too. I guess it's not that bad being a little short, but I'd prefer to be around 6'2 (188 cm) a lot of girls "Prince Charmings" r 6'3-6'4 (191 cm-193 cm). I will hope if I can't reach that height, that one of my sons can. Just cause parents are short doesn't mean kids will be, it's also about diet, nutrition, and exercise too!

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'2" and wouldn't change a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I am over feet tall I am good. If your to tall one can be Uncoordinated in sports

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, I like my height. I'd be ok with being 2-3 inches shorter but my height is kind of ideal for me. I'd hate to be any taller though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if anything, I'm too tall. Makes it awkward to date short girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall?

• Show All
    • @TKasap The average height for girls is 5'4". There are tons of girls who are 5'4" and under, but not many who are in the 5'8" range. You don't have much selection if you limit your choices to girls who are tall.

• I actually prefer average girls who are just a few inches shorter than me, around 5'3-5'5 i can always make exceptions though!

• a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • naah, im good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I am would ha e been happier if my height was near 5'11 or 5'10 at least... Cause I am 5'7

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I wish I was about 6'5, mainly for sports reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd like to be about 8 inches (20 cm) taller. That's probably never going to happen, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people consider 5'7 short but I happen to love my height. I'm 100% comfortable with this height :P

0|0
    0|0
    • People consider 5'2 as short but that's not even that short. But at least I outshine all the bigger weeds. I love this height I have.

• It'll definitely make my life easier in a few aspects of life, but i'm fine the way I am

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like the idea of bumping my head on door frames.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current height is sufficient for destroying humanity. In fact, I chose this container just to make it a "challenge."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm 6'2, which I think is about perfect for a dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • At 6 foot 3, I'd rather not be taller

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you wish you were shorter?

• Well no, I think i'm just the right height. I like to hold a girls head to my chest while standing, so this mostly fits. And it comes in handy with grabbing things. Just not taller, I would be even skinnier that way xD

• I'd like to be close to average height for a man...

0|0
    0|0
  • YES all my friends are taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am good thanks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to read word up magazine.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• Maybe a little taller. Like 1-2 inches. I'm 5'4" and pretty content. As for your update: Oh that poor thing... on air planes😥

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes only so I could be a model lol. But I like being a cup of 5ft1.5 mocha love;-P

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, a couple of inches taller would be good seeing as I'm only 5'2 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I m 158, but doesn't matter, heels are my best friend to be taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes please :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'6'' and am happy with that. I don't think I would want to be too much taller. A few inches taller or shorter would be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 5'6 is good, I wouldn't want to be taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, or my 18 yr old sister needs to get shorter. it sucks being mistaken as the youngest when im a good 5 years older lmaoo

i like my height tho

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'3"
    If I was 2 inches taller my doctor wouldn't tell me I have to lose 20lbs LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm the shortest in my family :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm satisfied with my height. It's something I wouldn't change on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeessss please. Being tiny gets so old sometimes!

0|1
    0|0
    • how tall r u?

• Show All
    • That's silly. guys of all hights can be more masculine or not. I've had friends before who were short and still some of the manliest guys that I know; and I've known some tall guys who are about as whimpy as they come

• What's manly according to you , if I may ask?

• Damn near all the time. Being 5'1" kinda sucks. xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'2 and I usually never have problems with it

• yess :(
    5'4 here :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm already pretty tall. I'm 6'1"

0|1
    0|0
  • I am 5'0 and I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh.. I'm fine. 5'9 isn't that bad after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to be a bit taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • No perfect height in my opinion, 5'7"

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if anything shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10" is already enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks, I don't want to be 6' tall. Or even closer to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please. Like 5 inches taller or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm happy being 5' 7".

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do. But overall I'm fine with it, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • How i wish after tapping "Yes please" i could grow 13cm taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I'm short

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls