Girls, which beauty maintenance routine are you the most likely to "let go of" the longest before you get it done again?

• Shaving/waxing my legs
    19% (8)
  • Shaving/waxing my armpits
    2% (1)
  • Dying my hair/roots
    23% (10)
  • Manicure
    14% (6)
  • Pedicure
    21% (9)
  • Haircut/styling
    21% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Haircut and dying my hair. I've never dyed my hair and I don't like getting haircuts.

What Girls Said 8

• If I'm single and its autumn-winter I'll go six months without shaving my legs because in the UK they won't be on display anyway. Unless I decide to brave a night out in a skirt... even then, that's what thick black tights are for.

I've never had a mani/pedi... seem like a waste of money to me.

• I mean... Some of these I don't even do. For example, I never paint/trim my nails or dye my hair. I just don't. However, I don't get my hair cut often, so I voted for that. Sometimes I will go 2 or 3 years (as long as I possibly can) before getting it cut. I won't get a haircut until it has reached my bottom.

• C, D, E and F. I've only ever had a manicure and pedicure once in my life (about 2 and a half years ago), I haven't cut/styled my hair in about 3 years and I haven't dyed my hair in about about 2 years.

• Dying my hair is something I don't do anyway.

• I don't do most of those as it is. Just shave bc body hair feels gross.

• I hardly ever get pedicures so that's probably the one. I also only very rarely get manicures, though of course I trim or file my nails regularly. I recently got acrylics and never again.

• I didn't shave my legs all winter. To be honest I had no need to.

• Probably dying my hair roots. Ain't nobody's got time for that.