Do too many girls dress slutty and how do you define slutty?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• People use "slutty" more to degrade and hurt other people than anything else, so I can't really take it seriously as a descriptive word. Plus everyone's so-called definition varies widely and is based on what they personally find offensive and too much for their poor innocent eyes lol.

Girls dress however they want, and I'm not offended by it, so really couldn't care less.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on where you live. I dont see that may scantily dressed women where I live but then again Im kinda zoned out a lot of the time and dont pay that much attention to what people wear.. For a girlfriend I want something in the middle. I don't want a girl who has to dress like a nun but I also don't want a girl who has her tits and ass hanging out or her nipples showing throw her shirt all the time.

Slutty is kinda subjective because different guys have different tolerances.. Basically every guy has a tolerance for what type of behavior he would be ok with a potential girlfriend exhibiting and any girl who falls outside that tolerance is "slutty".

For example I could never date a stripper or a model so to me they are slutty but other guys just see it as a job and are totally ok with it so to those guys they are not slutty.

What Girls Said 7

• I never call anyone slutty

• Would you be upset if someone said your outfit is slutty and why?

What is wrong with calling a style of dressing slutty?

• Slutty is what a prostitute would wear and I prefer to call "too little clothing" so I am not being offensive to the women that like this kind of dress up.

• I wouldn't be upset because I don't care of what others think of my style. It's pretty much slut shaming and it's rude. If girls want to wear little clothing because they feel comfortable and happy in it, let them be.

• I don't call anyone slutty in fact it doesn't exist in my vocabulary.

• I understood your point about calling someone a slut. Its degrading to call a girl a slut, especially if she isn't one. My question is why is saying an outfit is slutty does it mean you are calling the girl a slut.

• I don't call nobody slutty.

• Know I wouldn't get upset I'm free to dress how I want to and it doesn't mean I'm a slut.
      I don't have a answer for your second q lol

• Slutty isn't just how a girl dress up. It's based on her attitude and how she acts towards other people.

• I think the word slut is a terrible word

• I refuse to use that word.

What Guys Said 1