Do you think that this haircut would look alright on me?

Well, I want to change my hairstyle. I think I need something new and cute this year, and I want to surprise my boyfriend. I plan on getting it on Friday, before I see him. I'm just feeling like I need to pretty myself up. I even got myself a couple of cute dresses! <3 But anyways, I was thinking about going with a haircut like this:

link

I plan on having the bangs a bit longer than in the picture, but would that look alright on me? I have some pictures on my profile of myself, if that will help any. Opinions, please! And if you don't think that would look good, provide pictures on what you think may work better...? Lols!

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems not too far removed from the style you have now. Perhaps a modernization of same. As such, it will surely look good on you so I don't think you need to worry. Compared to the peeps around here getting little saucers implanted in their earlobes, and assorted other forms of self-maiming, it's all pretty tame.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• If you're prepared to deal with this haircut, I say go for it. However, if you have any curl or wave to your natural hair, this hairstyle is going to be high maintenance for you because it will be necessary to straighten every strand. I love experimenting with hair, so as I always say, "It's just hair. It'll grow back." So go for it! And personally, I think you would look great with some color in that haircut, maybe some red streaks! Good luck!

• It shouldn't be a problem. :) My hair is naturally straight. And thanks for the tip! ^_^

• I think you would look cute with that style

• Thank you. :) I'm glad. I just wanted to be sure it did before I actually do it. Lols!

• cute!