Do you think this hairstyle would suit me?

Me:Do you think this hairstyle would suit me?
The hairstyle I want:

My hair is naturally dark brown and wavy :)

• Yes
  • No
Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not into short hair I like it real long on women

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous so none of this is meant in a mean way. You have a very round face which you rock. Hair like that probably won't highlight how pretty you are.

• Yeah but i want to do something with ny hair because the haircut i have now really gets boring after a while.. :)

• Oh trust me I know. If you want it go for it. It's hair it grows back.

• You're right :)

What Guys Said 10

• I don't see any problems with it.

• I think it might suit you, but not better than the one you have right now.

• Not sure, but the face of the other girl seems a bit 'sharper', maybe that's why's she killed that look

• Yep but first you have to do something about those chubby cheeks though they look cute but this hairstyle needs a jawline

• I think it will suit you greatly! or you can say that you are made to have that ;)

• don't change your hair in my opinion it suits you real well

• I think you could pull it off... I think your current hair style is better.

• No, you don't look pissed off

• Girls look better longer hair.

• The thinner you are, the shorter the hair you can 'pull off'. IT's that simple. Can't tell your body, If you're reasonably slim, go for it, if you're not, don't.

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm, I'm sorry but I don't think so. I have a face-shape likes yours, and long hair tends to be much kinder to our features, and looks more feminine.

If you're bored with your hair, why not try cool dos with braids and stuff? They're in fashion right now! You can even dye it another colour or just have highlights.

• I don't like braids.. I want something that i don't see everyday :)

• Hmm... Dye it a cool colour? :P

But if you want something new, and you wanna try her hairstyle, go and do it! You only have one life, right? Besides, it'll grow back.

Just do it for the excitement, though, don't expect it to look as good on everyone else as it does on her. Celebrities have professionals tell them which hair suits them the best, so of course their hair always looks amazing. Sorry I'm so pessimistic... I just cut my hair short once and I got traumatised xD Still waiting for it to grow long.

• No. Your face is too round for that hairstyle. it will look even rounder.

• Colour yes, style no. Speaking from experience and no harm meant. You are very beautiful. But I have a similar face shape to you. I had my hair mistakenly cut very short like this, all one length. I hated it. It made my face look even chubbier. it was just before my 21st party too. So I can't stand looking back at the photos. I love my hair long and layered, shaped around my face with a side fringe.

• Okay, I get it that you love Demi but no. She has has other hairstyles that could fit you tho.

• Yeah, it would be cute.

• I think u could pull off the Demi lovato hair ull look great 😊

• I think longer hair would look much nicer on you, the girl with the pic has a sharp jaw line, short hair defines facial features. If you really want that style, go for it girl! Who cares :)

• I think it would.

• Yass my girl Demi! I love her hair styles. Love.