Do girls like muscles like a six pack or what do you girls prefer?

Just answer the question based on what you like about your " type" of guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love 6 packs and muscular guys. If you look like a soccer player I'll probably think you're hot (I think soccer players have the best bodies of all professional athletes). Honestly some of the guys that I see when I go running are pretty much my definition of perfect. Obviously they go running but it looks like they go to the gym and lift weights too and it's hot. I'm definitely guilty of having a few dirty thoughts and reverting back to a 7th grade, "omg he's so hot," thing when I go running (especially when it's hot and their shirts come off)

What Girls Said 3

• I like a toned body... my guy doesn't need a six pack or huge pecks. I want him to be strong, and healthy. Not juiced or rippling.

• My boyfriend is a natually athletic guy, but he's gone through stages where he hasn't done any sport and put on weight and I still loved him just as much and found him just as attractive. Looks count to a certain extent but if you're a total drop kick, the looks won't get you too far.

• I like the looks of an "active" guy. Someone that has a nice body because he cares about his health and is maybe into sports or hiking or other active things. I don't really go for guys that look like they spend countless hours in the gym, it's kind of a turn off for me. I only spend about 30-45 min exercising everyday, but I love to be outside using my body. So, I guess I go for a body type that might indicate a personality compatible with mine. Maybe most girls do this, I don't know!

What Guys Said 1

• Dude..not all girls are the same. Some like buff guys and some like skinny guys