Ladies, what is the most irresistible cologne for a man?

LADIES, WHAT IS THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE COLOGNE FOR A MAN?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not gna be a question with a single answer, since this will depend heavily on how the colognes combine with yr man's own natural scent.

That said... my man smells good in Drakkar Noir and English Laundry, neither of which is a terribly expensive brand.

Weirdly enough, he also smells really good in... of all things... the Heavenly scent from Victoria's Secret.
    Srsly. It came in a gift set that I got last Christmas, and I found it surprisingly strong/masculine for my own tastes (I'm a VS Angel scent girl myself) ... but it just happens to work weirdly well on him. ahahh I swear to ya. Have a whiff next time you're in a VS store, you might be surprised.
    (VS actually makes a couple of scents for men, but, nope -- Heavenly just kinda works for him. How 'bout that.)

Mixing and matching these things here and there can also work surprisingly well -- like, one spritz each of 2 or 3 of them.

__

On the other hand, if you want a TOTALLY honest answer to this question...
    I'm kind of a narcissist, so, my absolute favorite smell in the whole world, on my man, is ME.
    Me me me me me.
    Wifey.
    All over that boy.
    I'll give him a nice hot shave, and then lay him back on the pillows... and I'll get up on top of him facing reverse, grip his obliques nice and tight, and ride the everloving shit out of his face until he's got a flash flood running down into the hollow of his neck. Then I'll give him a nice deep relaxing shoulder and neck massage, and rub the sweet smell of ME deep, deep into him. He'll smell like wifey for DAYS. #mmhmm

Then I'll make sweet, long, hard love to that man, and I'll cum extra hard from tasting myself all over his lips when I kiss him.

Fuck yeah.

<3

What Girls Said 7

• I like

*Burberry London
    *Guerlain Vetiver
    *Ck One
    *Acqua Di Gio
    *Polo Green
    *Black Xs
    *Fuel For Life

• I think I speak for many women who prefer the scent of a man, not a perfume.

• Axe my bro has some and it smells goooood

• Natural musk... or if he smells like Doritos I don't mind. I like Doritos...

• Prada Sport 😍

• Safari

• I tend to prefer his natural musk over colones...

What Guys Said 2

• Creed Aventus. I swear that stuff has liquid pheromones in it. Never come across a scent that seems to pull them in as much as that.

• Bacon grease.