Girls, is it normal that I wear tighty whities and im 21? Would you let your guy wear them regularly on a daily basis? Are they cute somtimes?

I was just wondering because i prefer regular white briefs cuz boxerbriefs are too hot and tight around my legs and boxers bunch up on me cuz i have slim body type but not really skinny. And i dont like the fact that im judged by girls or guys for wearing hanes or fruit of loom tighty whities when they are made for men and are the comfy ones, how do girls feel when they see a guy in them and would you let your boyfriend wear them regularly or date a guy who wears them? Are they actually cute to girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images
    Nah, I wouldn't mind. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I hear full breifs aka granny pants can be a turn off to the opposite sex. I like to wear them sometimes regardless of what anyone things. Good to wear when yer no in the mood. Lmfao. by the way, I googled yer tightly whities. Apparently they're not good for yer balls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not a fan. Not cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties are better. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they are a pretty huge turn-off, but whatever floats your boat. Def. not cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww that's cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's a huge turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i would probably slowly start throwing out his underwear one by one lolol i hate "tighty whities" ewwww just sounds gross

0|0
    0|0