What do guys think of nail art?

Well I'm just curious because I'm that kind of girl who changes nail colour like every week :) this week is clear glitter with sakura stickers, next week is glass nails, or jewel nails or whatever it all depends on my mood! :) But then what my friends and I think is like perfect makes my boyfriend make that "eww your nails look like something out of Singapore ghost stories" face 😒 and then he'll be like "it makes you look 20% more stupid you know"

ANYWAY. In general what do you guys think of nail art? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nail art is a bit like with shoes. It's mostly for other women, men don't care much for it. Well, we do care a little since it signals femininity but we really don't care if you change color every week or make intricate patterns.

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually do not care.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not a fan of it. I love --- LOVE --- girls' hands. I think they're very beautiful and graceful and nail art just takes away from that. In my opinion.

• Generally speaking, guys either don't notice "nail art" or if we're forced to notice it, we think it's stupid.

There are some guys who do notiçe and appreciate "nail art" but they don't date girls.

• As a general rule, the more intricate the nail art, the worse that person is in bed. Why do you think lesbians always keep their index and middle finger nails short?

• Argh crap... didn't realize @asker is underage.

Somebody please report me and get my answer deleted.

• I barely even notice it tbh. I feel like nail art and stuff like that is just for other girls because most guys don't really care or pay attention to that

• I like natural, nicely manicured nails on a woman. Not too long and not real short, with well applied nail polish. I hate fake nails and dislike most nail art as a lot of it looks ridiculous.

• Hell yeaaa

• repulsive. although my opinion is a bit extreme

What Girls Said 0