Girls, I think thongs are not sexy is that bad thing?

I think transparent briefs are sexier but thongs are not sexy. Bu my ex girlfriends always wear thongs for me and i did not tell them i dont like thongs. is that bad thing for me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First time I hear that a guy that does not like thongs lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, it's not good or bad. You just prefer one thing over the other. I don't think it would hurt to let the next girl know, not like "I don't like thongs." But "babe I think you'd look really sexy in these". Just think about the approach.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not, I personally don't find thongs attractive either. Everyone has a personal preference, and you just happen to dislike thongs. Tell your current/future girlfriends what you're into and hope they wear that for you instead

0|1
    0|0
  • That's your preference. No worries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Different strokes for different folks

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't think thongs are sexy either but I wear them often just because I often wear tight clothes and I hate panty lines. I think bums look better in cheekies anyway. Thongs really don't do good butts justice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahh well thats the only thing I wear. Haha But to each their own I guess. I just wear them for comfort though. Is she wearing them cause she likes them or because she's trying to impress you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. Everyone finds different things attractive.

Just be open with your girlfriend an tell her such.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever floats your boat

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a bad thing just your opinion.

0|1
    0|0