What are some good skin products/methods to use for people with pale skin?

I have very pale skin, and the options out there for skin care are limited. Sunblock protects against cancer and prevents sunburn, but I want to have darker skin. I think it'd make me more attractive. The only option I know of is an oramge spray tan, and I don't want that. How can I get a little bit darker without getting skin cnacer? What can I use that will protect against the sun, but also helps me get the skin color I want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Darker skin won't make you more attractive. Your natural skin color will go best with your body. You will look weird/orange/out of place if you make yourself darker than you are naturally.

• That's the thing, I'm trying to tan naturally the way other people do. In other words, I want to bring out my skins natural color without getting cancer or too weird looking

• Aren't male beauty standards changing to favor darker skinned guys?

• naw, maybe if you are in california, but for the rest of the world it's quite the opposite. just be yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Put on sun block, then an oil.

• Try dry bronzers

• You can use Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer; it will give you the tan you want without going overboard. Another plus, is you won't have to get your tan by means of the sun. Another option is using Maybelline's BB cream to your desired shade which has SPF 30.

What Guys Said 0