- Dress with status for the environment. (Including but not limited to hygene, etc)
- Go to the gym at a reasonable rate, don't make the gym your life, but do make it a priority
- Great tip :: Learn how to use comedy to MAKE OR BREAK TENSION.
- Learn how to "be yourself" while being natural (relaxed and outgoing).
- Don't try to attract every girl in the club, though it's fine to carry a conversation.
- Great tip :: Have fun and be social.
When you're at the club, don't sit back and "post up" like many guys do; if you do you'll only line yourself up for spectating what's happening around you. As an alternative, get off your butt and speak with other people. You don't have to speak ONLY to women, infact I advise you not to "speak only to women"... SPEAK WITH EVERYONE! Have a genuine time and a fun night.
- I started off being HORRIBLE about talking with women. After plenty of months just speaking with them and being real (human), I noticed a keypoint. You will feel if she is interested, just by paying attention. If you're talking with her and she is staring at you from across the room, yet you talk with her and she is shy/quiet (nonresponsive + fidgeting + stuttering etc) you can start to feel that she may have a bad past and isn't ready to jump for a relationship. Take it slow and just have fun, with every girl. They respect that you respect yourself enough to take things slow, and it's also a double brownie-point at the fact that you aren't trying to sleep with them on the first date.
... Fast forward ::
You met a great girl at the dance, you guys talked about anything and everything, but your left with a gut feeling like she isn't interested. Should you try to get her number? "Why not?!" is my answer.
- You feel like things are going good with the conversation, you like who she is, but your letting your fear presume control. You are intimidated that she may not be interested. Well if you don't try to escalate things, you may doubt yourself for a more prolonged time, and you wouldn't have given her the opportunity to show interest. Shocking realisation: 99% of the time, nothing bad happens. "What does that mean?"
-- "99% of the time, nothing bad happens" - means: "Damn near most of the time you try to escalate things with women, they won't reach over and backhand you. They won't try to stab you or pepper spray you.. They won't try to hurt you in any way. They usually come back with statements of being currently comitted or not being interested, etc"... So why not try?
People always second guess their abilities, but I'm saying that every guy that posts in this thread, hell... Almost all the guys in the world, have every conversational tool that they need to speak with women, already at their disposal. They just need to put those tools to use.