Girls, Does face foundation cover up anything on your face to forehead?

I cut a few hairs because I hate my hairline but now you can see shave marks how do I cover it without bangs? I hate bangs.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Foundation will be able to cover up marks but it will have to be a very full coverage one. You can also try concealer instead as that's supposed to provide even more coverage.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to actually erase blemishes from your skin, you would need a concealer at least one shade lighter than your skin tone.

• Why one shade lighter?

• It helps hide dark spots better.

• One shade lighter is only if you want it to serve as highlight at the same time. You don't need that if you're only using it to even out skin tone, asker.

• No, you'll need a proper concealer for that.

• concealer or foundation, try and match it against ur skin and blot a tiny bit onto the marks

• You could try foundation, but make sure it is close to your skin tone, also try a concealer if that doesn't work. Hope this helps