Is my hair too long?

Is my hair too long?

If you guys have any comments/suggestions please let me know

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• no long hair is nice

Most Helpful Girl

• Give me those luscious locks, amg!

I see you're a teen, so most likely someone you know told you their jealousy fuelled bullshit opinion. Too long according to whom?

Your hair looks bloody amazing, shiny and very well taken care of. Don't cut it unless YOU want to, not because someone implanted that idea in your head.

What Guys Said 6

• very beautiful my bf's hair is half the length :D i think long hair suits girls a lot more then super short hair

• Long hair is great! The longer the better, but that's my personal opinion :D
    I've had hair to my butt and I'm long, I still miss it sometimes

• yes but looks very good.

• Just get it trimmed an inch or two.

• nice hair. looks a bit rough though

• Yes%

What Girls Said 14

• No, it's not. I think it's the perfect length. It looks thick and healthy too, you must be taking good care of it. How long did it take to grow your hair this long? Just wondering cause I'm growing out my hair right now and my goal is about the same length as yours

• I think what matters more is whether or not your hair is healthy. The bottom looks more dried out and like you have split ends, I would at least trim it so you don't have those.

• No, but it does look quite damaged.

• Long hair is beautiful. Don't cut it.. Just maintain it every now again with a trim

• The question you should have asked is: is my hair too long for me? Because really, who cares what people think? You have a long beautiful and healthy looking head of hair. As long as it doesn't offene anyone, have it the way you want it.

• Nah... and it's healthy so I like it. =)

• It's on the border lol, definitely don't let it get much longer.

• You have very pretty hair; it is long and thick. :)

• I wouldn't classify it as "too" long since it doesn't even go past your waist. By the way, you have gorgeous long hair. Many would kill to have the same hair as you.

• I like how most women who voted in the polls said that your hair is too long. They seem jealous af...
    Your hair is a great length, the bottom seems a bit dry but I don't know it could be the lighting.

• Truth be known, it looks a bit damaged to me. I would suggest cutting it to at least your shoulder blades to try and minimize it.

• no it isn't too long, u can trim it to make it a better shape though

• No, but it certainly looks like it could do with a bit of TLC though.

• Yes but you can make it look nice