I need a dress for Easter/ a party. AHHHHH!!

I am a little on the larger side. I weigh 204.. yea I know but its genetic and I'm bringing it down. I need a dress that I can wear on more than one occasion. My best friend's boyfriend's b day party is coming up and we are getting a limo and going to Texas roadhouse. We are all wearing a dress but I need help finding one that will flatter my body type. I have small breasts (38A and its still a little big) and I'm really white. I can only spend about $0-40. Being that me and my two friends are splitting the cost of a limo for 10 people. This party is really important because we are going as couples and I am coupled with my crush...yea. so I want to even out the cocktail/Easter dress type thing. Any suggestions on what type of dress or where to shop. colors, anything would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• gojane.com

wetseal.com

check out their dresses selection... the prices MAY be a little higher but it'll be worth your while...

Since it's Easter, go for an easter color like yellow, green, blue, purple or pink. That way you can reuse the dress... If you're really at a loss, black is best...

If you have small breasts, try something with a lot of "fluff" or designs on top... like this

link

or this

link

since you're a little "overweight", you want to go with something longer...

if you still want short, this is a good length

link

a little shorter can work, but not too much.

Actually this might work perfectly for you

link

if you like it...

This one is cheap and gorgeous and should fit most body types...

link

It really depends what you look good in!

This one can be reusable for sure:

link

This might be nice too

link

Just beware that sweat really shows through gray... :p (I'm talking about the one with the blue and purple and gray bottom[more easter-ish])

This one is gorgeous, 15 dollars, looks easter-ish, can be reusable, will make your chest look bigger.. just a matter of how it fits you:

link

This is nice

link

Anyways, I could go on forever... wear something YOU like and that YOU are going to feel amazing in! :) Good luck and have fuuun on your date! ;)

Oh and if you are buying online, make sure you have enough time to get the dress, see if it fits, return it if you need to and get another one...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Here are some suggestions that I think will look good on you

link

link

link

Love this one: link

have fun!

• go to ur local macys or online