Do you think beards are sexier than clean shaven?

Everyone's different. I personally like growing a beard.
I don't grow it larger than what I have now because people start calling me a terrorist lol.

0|0
20|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it gives very different looks. I personally think a guy with a beard looks very handsome and masculine. I like the beard you have on your profile picture! But in general a beard makes you look very masculine i think, and a bit like a calm person i feel like if i see a guy with a beard he just seems more calm because of his beard. And you might look older aswell, you know when guys shave a big beard they usually turn out looking a lot younger.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why guys clean shave. It's an overrated look. People think it makes you professional. I always have some facial hair

0|0
    0|0
    • Clean shaven was a standard of the 1900s. Nowadays, most guys sport a stubble at the very least.
      If you're brown and you have a beard, you get called all sorts of names lol. My coworkers keep telling me to shave mine off coz apparently, I look like Bin Laden lol

• Show All
    • LOL..."Hey you... step aside for a random security check".

• Exactly. It's tough being Palestinian in today's world, lol

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 10

• I like stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • Groomed beards or stubble are good, the long scraggly stuff isn't so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends from guy to guy... I think a beard fits me better

0|0
    0|0
  • do you rock a beard cuz u miss having hair up top?

0|0
    0|0
  • On most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better with facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been seeing a lot of badass looking beards lately. Can't wait until I can grow one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and on the beard. Just like hats, different beards suit different face shapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally think that i look way better with my beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. Beards are male CURSE.

0|0
    0|0